What happens to my BG?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: What happens to my BG? Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 pm
    —
I'm playing a grand campaign.  On the strategic map, one of my brigades is shown as being out of fuel.  

What would happen if I decided to move that BG to another map?  Would I lose some of my forces? What exactly are the consequences of moving it?

thanks

#2: Re: What happens to my BG? Author: JaguarWolf PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:43 am
    —
Bump*

#3: Re: What happens to my BG? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:01 am
    —
In CC5 there is no penalty on the strat map move. If/When a BG without fuel goes into battle vehicles will not be a allowed to move and could be lost at the end of the battle....

#4: Re: What happens to my BG? Author: Dima PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:01 pm
    —
Quote:
If/When a BG without fuel goes into battle vehicles will not be a allowed to move and could be lost at the end of the battle....

it will not be lost after a battle unless it was damaged.

#5: Re: What happens to my BG? Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 am
    —
Don't they technically count as damaged if they start the battle without fuel ?

#6: Re: What happens to my BG? Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 am
    —
yes, they are counted as damaged and are added to the total number of destroyed tanks in GC.

#7: Re: What happens to my BG? Author: Superkala PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 pm
    —
Even so, i think you still get the vehicle if it wasnt damaged more than just being out of fuel right? In Bob campaign vs AI, im listed as losing 30+ tanks sofar, when infact i havnt lost any. King tigers keep getting damaged and counting against me, but i got them back.(Just things like immobilized, main gun damaged not out of fuel) So in that case atleast, it says i lost tanks when i didnt

#8: Re: What happens to my BG? Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:15 pm
    —
Yes, if vehicles is out of fuel from start it goes to the Total KO in stats.

#9: Re: What happens to my BG? Author: Superkala PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:35 pm
    —
The uncertainty had more to do with getting out of fuel vehicles back then it was that vehicles could be counted as dead when they werent, but reading between the lines im pretty sure thats what you meant, so ill go with it...

#10: Re: What happens to my BG? Author: Dima PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 pm
    —
Any damaged tank will be added to a total number of tanks destroyed in GC/OP stats, even if it remains in active roster after a battle Smile.
Out of fuel tank will be counted as destroyed (each battle you take it in) in GC/OP stats but will remain in active roster unless it got battle damage in battle.

#11: Re: What happens to my BG? Author: Superkala PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:56 am
    —
Thats the kind of moral clarity that lets us sleep easy at night take out of fuel tanks\vehicles into battle with confidence in our plans   Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1