Mod patched,But still the same game.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Mod patched,But still the same game. Author: rich1000 PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:31 am
    —
Hi i'm running windows 7 home premium.Ive just in stalled invasion normandy(full).im trying to install the mod Kharkov.The patch has gone in saying 5.01 in fact everything has gone in fine.It even says that Kharkov has been installed.But when i go to play the game Invasion normandy game comes up.What have i done wrong.

Ive copyed the ssi folder from program x86 to programs, the back up file as well.This is the 4th time of install and uninstall.I dont know what im doing wrong.Thanks in advance for any help.

#2: Re: Mod patched,But still the same game. Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 pm
    —
I solved this problem before rich... I am tracking, will get back to you when I figure it out again.

#3: Re: Mod patched,But still the same game. Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 pm
    —
Found It

Turn off the features that URL details. Win7 does something called Virtual Store (VS). The best I can gather or remember from dealing with this is Win7 makes some sort of virtual copy of the program so that it cannot be altered. VS must be turned off in order for users to be able to alter the installation.

Further advice, since I do not know the state of your install...

- Uninstall patch
- Uninstall CC5
- Delete SSI folder
- Open Config Manager and delete all plugins
- Reinstall CC5 to regular /Program Files/ folder
- Install 5.01 Patch
- Install Mod
Voila!

#4: Re: Mod patched,But still the same game. Author: rich1000 PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 pm
    —
Thank you Mooxe.I have done what you suggested but still the same.Should i delete the folders in x86.could that be the problem.There was a walk though on here that should you how to get a mod up and running on windows 7.Something like putting your config man into the Library section of your pc.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1