GR - Connection issues - other Probs
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: GR - Connection issues - other Probs Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 pm
    —
Hi all,

I think I ask here first before I search the confusing GR Forums:

After nearly 20 H2H games in TLD 555011b+GT2.0 with Ronson and seamless connection the game suddenly disconnects for no obvious reasons after seamingly the same time after starting the game from the room. The game room is also closed and had to be restarted.

No changes in ports or what so ever. Player names are not in italics.  Ping seemed to be ok. Can it be that GR get´s a bit confused when it detects a certain number of CC-games (TLD, LSA etc.) on ones HD? Rolling Eyes

cheers

Robat

#2: Re: GR - Connection issues - other Probs Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:02 am
    —
Just played through a full LSA Grand campaign all on GamerRanger

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2632995

Stability I would classify as very good.

We did get a couple of disconnections that sound very much like you describe and we , at the time, put down to GameRanger probs.

#3: Re: GR - Connection issues - other Probs Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:57 pm
    —
ok, so it seems some disconnection at times is normal at GR then? I wonder if that improves when one takes silver or gold membership... Rolling Eyes

Maybe other people observed that as well?

cheers

Robat

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1