Unit loadouts
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Unit loadouts Author: pagskier PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:26 pm
    —
I'm currently looking for Weapon loadout
of platoon/squads of German infantry unit, panzergrenader,Waffen SS, Canadian inf. unit, US inf. Unit and british unit loadout

I know that a cdn squad was made of 10 men
but I don't know what was the usual weapons they were carrying as a platoon.
I know it changed a lot during the summer 1944 and witner of 1945 so if you feel to make a distinction
it would be awsome! I tried to find some

thanks!

#2: Re: Unit loadouts Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:54 pm
    —
Have look here:

http://www.bayonetstrength.150m.com/index.htm

you should at least find infos of different company layouts, which changed during the war.

diggin

#3: Re: Unit loadouts Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 am
    —
You should say "Thank you" to Diggin.robat Smile as that's the best site to get a base knowledge about paper(theoretical) Squad/Platoon composition.

If you have questions regarding small units combat(real) compositions in particular Theatre of Operation, you are welcome to ask and we'll try to answer Smile.

#4: Re: Unit loadouts Author: pagskier PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:17 am
    —
thanks for the infos guys

What I am looking at
is weapon distribution in compagny
but more toward the squads.
Like number of nades, type of weapon,ammo, support weapon of platoon and there distribution in the multiple squads on the western front

Like I've read that 12ss and fallishmjager units had numerous automatic weapons, but no idea on how this reflect on the squad level.

I know also it changed quite a lot from summer 1944 to winter 1944-45 But don`t know how...

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1