Close Combat III crash when trying to play a Berlin map
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Close Combat III crash when trying to play a Berlin map Author: Bouke PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:04 pm
    —
I have recently reinstalled CCIII on windows XP and have had no trouble playing it untill I have reached the last stage of the grand campaign, the battle of Berlin. When I am done spending my requisition points and try to begin the battle, it crashing in the 'initializing AI' screen, it happens every single time. All other scenarios work flawlessly but the two Berlin maps won't work, neither in campaign mode nor in operation or single battle mode. Has anyone else experienced this problem and more importantly, can it be fixed? I am dying to get on with it because I have managed to get to this point in the campaign with almost all my panzers intact and not being able to complete the final two scenarios of the campaign is a bit of a buzzkill. Thanks in advance!

Bouke

#2: Re: Close Combat III crash when trying to play a Berlin map Author: yuma PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:26 pm
    —
I would try downloading those 2 individual maps from here.  perhaps your CC3 disc is scratched or damaged a bit?

#3: Re: Close Combat III crash when trying to play a Berlin map Author: Bouke PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:13 pm
    —
I hope that will help, where can I find these maps and where should I place them after download?

#4: Re: Close Combat III crash when trying to play a Berlin map Author: yuma PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:52 am
    —
sorry, but come to think of it, I don't think the original CC3 maps are here for download.  just all the custom made maps.
if you can find them they would go in your maps folder.
anyone else have a solution?

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1