Where can I find the video ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Where can I find the video ? Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:03 pm
    —
I am currently trying to install stal mod but cannot find video... (as per English/French install guides).
Those 2 links don't work...
"The requested URL /downloads/CC5/stalingrad/CC5_Stalingrad_v1.2_video.zip was not found on this server."

Any idea ?

#2: Re: Where can I find the video ? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:07 pm
    —
Must of misplaced that in the re-org. Try the FTP site for now, I'll fix link when I get home.

The address is ftp.closecombatseries.net, username ccmods and the password is A6WChQddXMm5rpd7

#3: Re: Where can I find the video ? Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm
    —
Thank you Sir !

Got it... hopefully after I've slowed down that runny mouse I can get to it !

Much appreciate your site and your support !!
hopefully can get back online sometime soon to play some real action with real virtual CC players !   Wink

#4: Re: Where can I find the video ? Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:38 pm
    —
can't find the installation guide page...
suppose you're working on it right now, will try later.

#5: Re: Where can I find the video ? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:02 pm
    —
Didn't touch it, still there.

#6: Re: Where can I find the video ? Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 am
    —
ouah un revenant! Salutation de Belgique! Wink

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1