BIG THANKS
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: BIG THANKS Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:18 pm
    —
Lads !

This is "awesome" (as the locals would say here): I can play CC again  !  ;)

I hadn't played in years, (a lot due to the fact that I had to run VISTA which came with the laptop), I installed Win7 recently and went thru the CCV + Stalingrad mod installs yesterday - almost without a glinch (special thanks to Mooxe for his quick answer to suppress all my remaining issues)

It's just great to be able to get back on the best pc wargames serie ever ... and a huge credit goes to the guys running this site !

THANKS AGAIN !

and hope to see some of you online very soon !  Wink

#2: Re: BIG THANKS Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm
    —
Close Combat is still a unique series. It is fantastic to have a place to play online games now.

#3: Re: BIG THANKS Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:00 am
    —
Yes Gameranger has is flaws (such as max 50 friends on bronze account) and i was sceptical at first.

But after seeing more cc players in the lobby last night than I ive seen online for at least a year I think Mooxe made the right decision to move to the h2h community to there.

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1