CC5 mods not working
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: CC5 mods not working Author: weertsy PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:58 am
    —
Hi All,
I have been playing the Afrika 40-41 mod - fantastic with those less than reliable and powerful AFVs.  I uninstalled this and installed the El Alamein mod.  When I play this, after I have selecteda battle, op, etc, it may play for a little while stop. The screen then blanks out and the error message appears saying that, "an error has occurred with CC5..".  I then unstalled this and installed the Okinowa mod with the same result.  Can someone tell me what may be happening and any remedies?

Thanks,
Olaf

#2: Re: CC5 mods not working Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 am
    —
Of course, you are loading mods made for other game, TLD is not CC5.

#3: Re: CC5 mods not working Author: weertsy PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:34 pm
    —
Oh, but El Alamein and Okinowa are listed under the CC5 mods.

#4: Re: CC5 mods not working Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 pm
    —
The Close Combat Invasion Normandy included in TLD is not the same as the separate game Close Combat Invasion Normandy (CC5). Mods for CC5 will not work unless converted to be compatible with TLD or the updated CC5 included in TLD....

#5: Re: CC5 mods not working Author: weertsy PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:44 pm
    —
Hi,

Thanks but, excusing my ignorance what is TLD and how do you convert to be compatible?

#6: Re: CC5 mods not working Author: weertsy PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 pm
    —
Hi Again,

I just realised what TLD stands for but  I am using the original CC5 game so I can't see what is wrong.

Cheers
Olaf

#7: Re: CC5 mods not working Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:46 am
    —
You posted your problem under the Close Combat: The Longest Day (TLD) forum this people thought you were trying to use the CC5 mods on TLD....

Double check you have the latest direct-x and video card drivers for your hardware and windows version....

Direct-X from Nov. 30/2010:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1