VetBoB question
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: VetBoB question Author: Wodin PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:42 pm
    —
What do the rookie terrian sub mods do?

Also once you install the plug in do you then install either the German Veteran or US veteran sub mod to make the AI better or are these seperate sub mods?

Finally is it OK to have Zeppos AI grand campaign mod installed at the same time and play one of the campaigns or will it mess it up?

Thankyou

#2:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:38 pm
    —
Quote:

I have never used the terrian plugin,cant help you there.

#2 yes please check out the VETBoB readme file,use the German plugin when you want to play as the Germans.

#3 Not sure what you mean but I will try,
If the Zeppo AI GC is also a plugin you will use the CFG. manager to uninstall that first,if it's a GC you put in your CCIV/Data/Campaign/folder then no you cant use that file it will not have the same teams/vehicles as the VETBoB GC.

#3:  Author: Wodin PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:47 pm
    —
Zeppo AI GC is a plug in. However it doesnt say anything about uninstalling it when you install the VetBoB plug in. Does this usually mean their compatible?

Thanks

#4:  Author: AiredaleLocation: New Hampshire, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:20 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote:
Quote:

#2 yes please check out the VETBoB readme file,use the German plugin when you want to play as the Germans.

It's rather weird that the VETBoB readme file is now corrupted after unzipping the mod to the cfg manager. The only way to read it is to dl the entire vetBoB mod (98mb!) again.

#5:  Author: Wodin PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:53 am
    —
Cant you just extract it from your zip file?

If you deleted it I can email you the readme file.

#6:  Author: AiredaleLocation: New Hampshire, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:56 pm
    —
No, its corrupted. When I try to open it, it's all gibberish. I'll pm my email address to you. Thanks.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1