Best mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Best mod Author: dalo PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:00 pm
    —
which mod is the best? i have GJS4.4 but i was wondering if there are any others which are as good, i was thinkning of downloading Bob, but not sure. Also the sound mod that is out for GJS4.4 what exactly does it change cause i like dthe mg42/34 sounds as they were, very realistic

#2:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:13 pm
    —
Meuse mod for CCV

#3:  Author: eLbELocation: Jyväskylä, Finland PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 am
    —
SAS3.5! Consists of some fresh new units and maps for the stock Close Combat 5.

#4:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:14 pm
    —
RegXtra for CC5 Very Happy

#5:  Author: Mr_Nuke PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:44 pm
    —
My advice is a bit biased because I'm sick of the edges, but the best mods in my opinion are:

- Winter War mod: harsh battles on both sides;

- Battle of Berlin: even with some errors it represents a great battle!;

- Okinawa: jungle playing is another experience, and the strategic map makes a very interesting play;

- Meuse crossing: maybe the best mod of off considering the progress done!

And El Alamein is good even if the strategic map doens't let a lot of possibilities of movement. Karelia is far better on this point but the hedge maps bore me as I said (even if strelki squads and ISU 152 provide more fun to play than stock shermans and US rifle teams IMO).

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1