WaR larger inf squads/preferably no self installer
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: WaR larger inf squads/preferably no self installer Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:52 am
    —
Hey all, I'm back to playing waR again and find the smallish inf squads to be boring, i tried a couple of mods with no success and am hoping someone can create a simple mod to increase the size of inf squads, maybe place at guns into buildings.   thanks and sorry if i'm asking for too much.

and maybe ss units can get some better uniforms. lol

i don't like the beta patch too much, the new maps are cool but i just went back to the original version and added the real sound mod

#2: Re: WaR larger inf squads/preferably no self installer Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:29 pm
    —
I'm leaning towards uploading a Beta for the conversion of VetBoB to WAR I've been working on.
Has the larger teams you seek but I havent edited anything to put AT Guns in Buildings.
(Unless TT already did that)

Just waiting on Mooxe to tell me why I can't seem to access my ftp site.And time to get it up.
RL has me way too busy to get anymore time to play/edit right now.

#3: Re: WaR larger inf squads/preferably no self installer Author: Pz_Meyer PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:57 pm
    —
cool beans, at guns are no priority, lol

and please take Chump Bailey back to the Redskins

#4: Re: WaR larger inf squads/preferably no self installer Author: yuma PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:19 am
    —
PM.....the AT gun edit is easy...just classify anything you want to put in a building as a light AT gun.
at least thats how it worked in CC 3,4,5....wiithin size limits of the building of course.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1