Error code = 3
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Error code = 3 Author: Panzermayer PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:06 pm
    —
Hello,

I have windows 7 and tried to install CC5. I installed it into C:Program Files because C:Program Files (x86) sucks. The installation went good and I can play regular CC5.

The problem is with the mods. I installed the CfgV13 config.manager into C:program files with the extra maps (system, packages, orginal) but when i want to load the Berlin mod I get a error message:

Failed to copy C:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy\CC5 to Sytem\Orginal\CC5.exe (Error code = 3)

Can anybody help me?

Thx in advance!

Gr. Panzermayer

#2: Re: Error code = 3 Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:12 am
    —
Oi Mayer! I had the same problems too, but I got everything working in the end. Very Happy
Just to be sure check the install path of CC5 in run/regedit /or whatever it's called). ´
Other than that make sure you run CC5 Configmanager in admin mode and try different compability modes.

I installed my CC5 to the C:Program Files (x86) folder and configured the register to show the real install path. After that I ran manager in admin and everything worked fine.

I hope you get it working.Wink

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1