Multiplayer Videos
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Multiplayer Videos Author: FkB_ArleQUIM PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:36 pm
    —
Hello Guys,

Do u know if there are videos about PVP combat? I've seen a lot of CC5 mods videos of playing against AI. I think, would be great to see a PVP figth, or some battles about clan wars, with expirienced players using a lot of tatiics! Because learn from some screemshoots doesn't have the same dynamic of a video! xD

Cya!

#2: Re: Multiplayer Videos Author: LostTemple PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:44 pm
    —
On my youtube channel I have 2 videos playing against a human opponent.  Also, don't take the AI too lightly.  Currently I am doing a Battle of Berlin campaign with vetmod 3.5 and 03 registry modification, and the AI is kicking my butt.  Trust me, I've had to learn a lot about tactics and strategies to survive.  I think you'll also learn a lot.

here's the link to my channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/CloseCombat5

enjoy! Smile

#3: Re: Multiplayer Videos Author: FkB_ArleQUIM PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:36 pm
    —
Tanks Lost,

yestarday i saw a few movies about ur fights, yeah, u have great videos. But, im still beliving that play against human is more chalanger and exciting! I never have whached that mod before, but i liked, u r trying to save Adolf's life a?! But the russian r very up set with the jerries, they never forgot the real bad things that the nazis did in russian ground... Great chalange stop them!

Hey, i didint find the H2H videos... what is the name of that videos?!?

R u thinking about playing with a human?, im looking for a opponent xD!  Twisted Evil

Cheers budy!

#4: Re: Multiplayer Videos Author: Cheomesh PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 am
    —
What is this 03 registry modification?

M.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1