Hedges, a little help pls!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Hedges, a little help pls! Author: FkB_ArleQUIM PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:22 pm
    —
Hello Guys,

Let me ask you smt:
Do u know a good way to pass trough a hedge?!? Sometimes (mostly every time xD) i just cant do it! Do I have to use move fast, move, sneak, positioning the movement sign in the middle of the hedges, shoot at it, dunno  Rolling Eyes ... When i try that the braves soldiers say "I Cant", or them try other way...

I think that knowledge is very important to atack and defend positions in France... Pls help me with some tips ..

Cheers!

#2: Re: Hedges, a little help pls! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:42 pm
    —
Small tanks and all armoured cars cannot pass through a hedge. Regular tanks can pass most hedges but the chance of being immobilized is great. When you do get through a hedge, have your other vehicles pass in the same spot.

#3: Re: Hedges, a little help pls! Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:27 am
    —
Some hedges i think "large hedgerow" or "bocage" are unpassabile by all vehicles.

"Small hedgerow should be passable even by small armoured vehicles"

#4: Re: Hedges, a little help pls! Author: FkB_ArleQUIM PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:25 am
    —
Ok, but how can i pass through? I have to get closer the hedge and just move foward? Seem to me that doent work...  Im trying with regular tanks, like shermans...

PS: I saw some pictures that there are emptys spaces on the hedge, probably made by tanks... do u know how it is possible do that? Maybe with that is easier bring more tanks by the same way into the bush...

Thanks for the awsers!!!

Cya,

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1