CCE error when clicking play
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: CCE error when clicking play Author: falzone PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:17 pm
    —
Hey guys,

I recently bought this game, along with the free digital download version which I've installed on my Windows XP Service Pack 2 computer.

As soon as I go to play the game, clicking play, I get the following message:

"CCE.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. "

When I click for more information, it references 'ntdll.dll'..

AppVer: 2010.11.16.1

This happened before AND after the patch update to V56050b

Please help as I've just bought it and looks like I won't be able to use it now...

Thank you :)

J

#2: Re: CCE error when clicking play Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:42 pm
    —
Make sure you have the latest sound and video drivers for your hardware and also update your Direct-X version.

Direct-X link showing the latest version released on 11/30/2010:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

#3: Re: CCE error when clicking play Author: falzone PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 pm
    —
Thanks for your reply, I suspect it is a problem on the hardware side.. it was an old PC. As a result, I'm now running it on my MacBook Pro (Using Crossover pro) instead and it works fine....

Thanks again

#4: Re: CCE error when clicking play Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm
    —
No problem, glad to hear you got it working. Hope you enjoy the game!

It has some good enhancements over WAR/TLD though was a bit buggy when 1st released.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1