CC5 Berlin Mod Error
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: CC5 Berlin Mod Error Author: sobibor PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:31 pm
    —
Hallo everybody.

I've a problem. When a friend and I try to start a multiplayer campaig for CC5 Berlin Mod appear the following message: "CC5 String Error" and the game come back to windows. Anyone can help me?

Sorry for my english.

#2: Re: CC5 Berlin Mod Error Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:42 am
    —
sobibor wrote:
Hallo everybody.

I've a problem. When a friend and I try to start a multiplayer campaig for CC5 Berlin Mod appear the following message: "CC5 String Error" and the game come back to windows. Anyone can help me?

Sorry for my english.

String errors are usually caused by the 5.01a patch not being installed or not installed properly.

#3:  Author: sobibor PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:45 am
    —
Ummm... I reinstalled the original game and 5.01 patch but the error persists. And it only occurs with Berlin Mod. I'll try again, but it is a shame because it looks a very funny Mod.

#4:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:03 pm
    —
Berlin mod get a fatal error when you trying to play it on H2H, moder are already warning about that and they will try to fix it in a future update of the mod, dont ask when, they take a break now for some month...

The mod can be played against PC without any problm

#5:  Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:42 pm
    —
ZAPPI4 wrote:
Berlin mod get a fatal error when you trying to play it on H2H, moder are already warning about that and they will try to fix it in a future update of the mod, dont ask when, they take a break now for some month...

What a shame Shocked i hate playin the AI

#6:  Author: sobibor PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:51 pm
    —
Ok ZAPPI4, thanks for all

#7: Berlin mod Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:02 pm
    —
ZAPPI4 wrote:

Hey everybody,

The Berlin mod is awesome even against the A.I.
The tanks and veicles are first class !
Playing as the Germans you will feel the pressure of fighting against a massive tank army (you`ll face the JS-2, the JSU-122, the T-34/44 and many others). Besides the Russians have all sort of fire supurt and you`ll have none !
You can try it Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1