Warning to New Close Combat Players
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#121: Re: Warning to New Close Combat Players Author: Therion PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:11 am
    —
Hoogley wrote (View Post):
the formula that makes CC so good is: no unit building

What's so exceptional about it? It's pretty much a standard in tactical-level real time simulations and in a tactical-level wargames in general.
Why would anyone build units in a tactical wargame?

limited ammo,

Again, it's a standard in tactical-level wargames. Are you genre illiterate or something?

strategic level & battle level maps,

How about ending the "operational level" bastardisation? It's just a cheap addiction-creating trick that removes realism of command from the game.

and team psychology.

Individual dude psychology is the only thing that is characteristic for CC.

#122: Re: Warning to New Close Combat Players Author: pagskier PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:49 pm
    —
I`m going too for the not too complicated Interface that you use

#123: Re: Warning to New Close Combat Players Author: LostTemple PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Come on guys............Are you kidding me here?
I still stand with the argument that asking these MORONS for another game makes all of you look stupid.

Is that what you really want?
Another piece of shit game from Matrix for $50-$60

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"

Very very true.  Asking Matrix for a decent CC6 game is like trying to find a 4 leaf clover at the end of a rainbow next to the Fountain of Youth while holding a rabbit's foot.  It's never going to happen.

As At_Stalky and others in the thread have proven conclusively....Matrix is a cheating lying company only concerned with exploiting the Close Combat series for profit....without any real interest in what us gamers want.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  :| |:
Page 7 of 7