In 1946 v1.2 Installation Guide
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: In 1946 v1.2 Installation Guide Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:49 pm
    —
As part of Restructuring Project I will be creating installation guides for each mod.

The In 1946 v1.2 Installation Guide is complete. The guides are for new players and will be updated with the various tricks we use to run these games on newer versions of Windows.

The installation guides combined with the download restructuring should make the site a solid place to find, download, and play these mods while minimizing all the trouble.

#2: Re: In 1946 v1.2 Installation Guide Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:17 pm
    —
thanks Mooxe. Good job as usual!

#3: Re: In 1946 v1.2 Installation Guide Author: mellenthin PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:16 pm
    —
May I ask why the full install is necessary? Is there a specific problem that the minimal install causes?

#4: Re: In 1946 v1.2 Installation Guide Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:12 pm
    —
Quote:
May I ask why the full install is necessary? Is there a specific problem that the minimal install causes?

Most mods use different maps than the ones in the stock game.

Minimal install reads the maps from the disc, so if a mod asks for a user made map or modified map, the game will not find it because it is not on the disc.

Full install makes the game read the maps from a folder on CC main install directory which can then be modified by adding new maps.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1