Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette Author: vonB PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:14 pm
    —
For anyone that may be interested in acquiring a collection of USMC/CCM TDS Workbooks, Software, and Gazette, I have them on eBay.  The Gazette is the original Marine Corps Gazette Edition of September 2004 which includes a copy of CCM (3.1), still in the original card insert.

USMC/CCM TDS eBay Listing

I think the Gazette will be a pretty rare find now in this condition?  It's old tech and old hat, but is a nice little collection in it's own
right.  The stuff in the Workbook is sound and solid.  It would even help you play CC better as it focuses on solid real world tactics.

Anyway, those that know, know, and for those that don't, drop me a line and I'll do my best to help.

I'm not going to give it away for peanuts so bidding starts at £20.00 excluding delivery.  If you are interested, go there.

CCMarines.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  91.2 KB
 Viewed:  5758 Time(s)

CCMarines.jpg

#2: Re: Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:59 pm
    —
I'm glad to see you back vonB!

#3: Re: Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette Author: vonB PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:27 pm
    —
Why thankee kindly Legion!  Having relocated to the UK in challenging times, real life is mercilessly driving my agenda and is a major pre-occupation getting a living sorted out, so CC is on the back burner for the time being.  I will however, be returning to a few of my CC pet projects as soon as I can spare the free time.

CC for life!  Even death!  I will be leaving instructions to place the original CSO Simtek production copy of Cross of Iron (which I produced myself) in my coffin when I finally shuffle of my mortal coil....  Cool  Now that is one thing that I will never get rid of... ever.  Only one other person has ever seen it (though the digital content was subsequently used by matrix to produce the retail version).

Hope all is well with you too!

#4: Re: Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:25 am
    —
I would just like to take a moment as auction winner, and thank VonB for giving me the opportunity to own this most holy of close combat artifacts.  WoW. It better not get fucking lost in the mail.

In 2007, Rare Video Game Auctions published a list of the most rare and pricy games ever released. Ultima: Escape from Mt. Drash is ranked 9th with $2500+. And who made it? Keith Zabalaoui.

#5: Re: Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:49 am
    —
Shoot I got one of those.
Is $43 U.S. what I understand it went for?
I had 10 of em at one time,shame I mailed most of them away.
Can't remember who I mailed them too now.

If I can find the last one anybody want to buy it?

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1