Close Combat III boxed/shrink wrapped on eBay
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Close Combat III boxed/shrink wrapped on eBay Author: vonB PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:19 pm
    —
As well as the USMC/CCM collection I am offering for auction on eBay, I also have something special for the discerning collector:

Close Combat III in the original box, shrink wrapped and unopened, as damn near mint as maybe.

There is some compression to the box front and back due to storage, but it is not severe, and the top, bottom, and sides are mint. The shrink
wrap is unbroken and undamaged as is the box. No tears, gouges, or other nasties. If the front and back were table top condition, then it would
be mint condition.

So, if you are interested, go to eBay.

CCIII on eBay

Some may ask whether I am abandoning CC? Far from it, but these things have to answer to real life priorities, and right now, they appear low
on the list, so reluctantly, I am letting them go if anyone is prepared to pay more than a few pennies for it/them. I am still working on a CC3 Saved Game FIle Handler, but the Project is on hold while I deal with real life challanges. I would say that I am one of those who you could take out of CC, but you cannot take CC out of me!, if you see what I mean.

Anyway, there it is for what it's worth. It means a lot to me, and I hope it will mean a lot to someone else.

CC3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  50.54 KB
 Viewed:  2332 Time(s)

CC3.jpg

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1