Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#21: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 am
    —
I put a new install of WAR added the lastest patch 4.50.14b installed NUTZ but it fails to work! says not enough entries for fp data for class 0,date 0,strength 0

any help

it was standed C drive install with no changes to were it was going.

#22: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:03 pm
    —
Looks like WAR has the same issue as tLD when it comes to stability.

The game locks up (usually after Battle) the only way out is Ctrl/Alt/Delete,Then End Task.
When you go back to playing your save game file is gone.

It's happened twice to me recently and a third time a while ago.

WAR
TLD

#23: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:02 pm
    —
Played 10 hours today.
Day 4 turn 2 of a GC

Had the after Battle Crash twice today.
I luckily saved my game after each battle and was able to continue with another file that didn't get Deleted.

#24: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:46 am
    —
ya, 2 steps forward 1 step back....

#25: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 am
    —
Is anyone actually working on fixes for all the re-releases?
Is it one guy 3 games?
Or one guy 4 games counting this so called new CC coming?

I still don't see the AI using any of their Air Support during Battle.
And I have to question whats going on with AI Allied BG's during a GC?

There's 27 Allied BG's for a GC and yet the most I've ever seen on the strategic Map at one time is whats assigned on the first day.

#26: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:47 am
    —
Sux, eh? :)

Actually funny, both Schreck and Tj are accepting the bugs - kinda weird IMO Smile.

#27: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:31 am
    —
I hope the support for these games is never ending as it appears to me that the only bugs/errors that get fixed are the ones we go over to Matrix and post.
Sucks for me because I don't see anyone posting in the WAR forum.

#28: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:45 pm
    —
Superced by patch 4.50.15b here http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=68131#68131

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2