Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#16: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:22 pm
    —
Quote:
The "Updated Launch Menu" was added by Matrix when they built the patch installer and was not in any test package that I saw

100% correct ... it was not tested.... fail.

#17: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:44 am
    —
Why was Allan here never able to use his Mortar after his team was attacked?

UO0030.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  573.52 KB
 Viewed:  18072 Time(s)

UO0030.jpg

#18: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:29 pm
    —
The soldier monitor states he is "pinned". Scared as hell and wouldn't lift his head or move....

How long after the rest of his team was killed was the screenshot taken? Did you try again later? How much later?

#19: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: combot PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:33 pm
    —
I can't play the KRINKELT-ROCHERAT map Sad
I tried with US, then with Germans, but it's not working.
I have access to the scenario, but after I press "Begin", the game exits without warning.
I use Windows 7 and version 4.5 of CC WaR.

Any help ?

#20: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:55 pm
    —
Have you applied the latest patch? If not you may want to. If yes, did you have a campaign or operation in progress? It is not recommended to continue them after applying a patch

Is there any error message?

#21: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 am
    —
I put a new install of WAR added the lastest patch 4.50.14b installed NUTZ but it fails to work! says not enough entries for fp data for class 0,date 0,strength 0

any help

it was standed C drive install with no changes to were it was going.

#22: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:03 pm
    —
Looks like WAR has the same issue as tLD when it comes to stability.

The game locks up (usually after Battle) the only way out is Ctrl/Alt/Delete,Then End Task.
When you go back to playing your save game file is gone.

It's happened twice to me recently and a third time a while ago.

WAR
TLD

#23: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:02 pm
    —
Played 10 hours today.
Day 4 turn 2 of a GC

Had the after Battle Crash twice today.
I luckily saved my game after each battle and was able to continue with another file that didn't get Deleted.

#24: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:46 am
    —
ya, 2 steps forward 1 step back....

#25: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 am
    —
Is anyone actually working on fixes for all the re-releases?
Is it one guy 3 games?
Or one guy 4 games counting this so called new CC coming?

I still don't see the AI using any of their Air Support during Battle.
And I have to question whats going on with AI Allied BG's during a GC?

There's 27 Allied BG's for a GC and yet the most I've ever seen on the strategic Map at one time is whats assigned on the first day.

#26: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:47 am
    —
Sux, eh? :)

Actually funny, both Schreck and Tj are accepting the bugs - kinda weird IMO Smile.

#27: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:31 am
    —
I hope the support for these games is never ending as it appears to me that the only bugs/errors that get fixed are the ones we go over to Matrix and post.
Sucks for me because I don't see anyone posting in the WAR forum.

#28: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:45 pm
    —
Superced by patch 4.50.15b here http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=68131#68131

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2