The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:55 am
    —
Patch v.5.50.13b from March 2nd 2011 is now the latest patch.

Recommend restart in any ongoing Grand Campaigns and Operations.

Post bug reports to this thread or at the The Longest Day forum from Matrix Games.

Download the v.5.50.13b Patch.

v5.50.13 Changes

EXE Changes
- Cover rating shown by the UI standardized for examining terrain and soldier outline / team marker colors.
- Fixed a 'striped setup' that could occur on a single battle meeting engagement.

DATA Changes
- Elements.txt: Reduced "Sand" cover, protection, and hindrance to about the same other open ground types.

FPools.txt
- Removed extra 5cm Pak entry for WN 34 / 716.ID

Last edited by mooxe on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:29 pm
    —
Amazing patch!
It fixed all the bugs and made TLD much more playable!
Kudos to developers!

#3: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm
    —
WAIT  Exclamation

When my guys are in cover, they are outlined in VIOLET  Exclamation  Idea

#4: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:47 am
    —
Seems to be an understatement of fixes... this also includes a pathing fix, probably one of the most important game improvements since the arc.

I thought Stwa didn't play it and his kids swapped it for another game? Common Stwa after all that complaining you really have a copy don't you.

#5: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:04 am
    —
papa_whisky you are right that this version includes all the previous fixes including the path finding....

#6: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:16 am
    —
papa_whisky wrote (View Post):
Seems to be an understatement of fixes... this also includes a pathing fix, probably one of the most important game improvements since the arc.

I thought Stwa didn't play it and his kids swapped it for another game? Common Stwa after all that complaining you really have a copy don't you.

As a general rule, it would be better if the bugs were knocked out before the release, if you know what I mean.

There is a game at Matrix, a soon to be released Commander WWI game, where the developers at least stated they were going to delay the release, so it will be rock solid on the release. We will see, eh?

No, it is very hard to get the kids to play CC now days. And, no, I do NOT have LSA. But I am thinking I am going to get it.

#7: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:24 am
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
papa_whisky you are right that this version includes all the previous fixes including the path finding....

Opps sorry I guess I am out of touch

#8: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 am
    —
Guys, it was a sarcasm...
But i believe that's how they'd like us to meet such "important" patch Smile

#9: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 am
    —
And there is more sarcasm... oh Dima we just don't know when you have your tongue in your cheek... oh it's not a tongue  Shocked

#10: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:45 am
    —
Quote:
oh Dima we just don't know when you have your tongue in your cheek... oh it's not a tongue

i recall we had such jokes when we were 14 - good to see you are progressing, schreck Smile.

#11: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: bini PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:39 am
    —
Hi the patch is asking me for a serial number...... on the contrary .. the main installation did not.

#12: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: panssarijaakari PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 pm
    —
Considered buying the game, bini?

#13: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:06 pm
    —
Ok I re-downloaded the game again used my original serial and the installation went fine, except I can only play it in compatibility mode set at windows 98 / Windows ME, all other options give me a windows error. Only tried one battle but it seems to play fine.

I have Windows XP, in the event viewer it says there's a problem at offset 0x000f1d60

any idea why is crashing?

#14: Re: The Longest Day v5.50.13b Beta Patch + Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:28 pm
    —
Superceded by newer patch, refer to http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=68125#68125

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1