problem uninstalling schedt
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: problem uninstalling schedt Author: rufus PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:05 pm
    —
hi all

i have a problem when trying to uninstall scheldt mod every time i try to i get the warning  

failed to copy system\original\CC5.exe to C:\program files\SSI\close combat invasion normandy\CC5.exe because system\original\CC5.exe does not exist

any ideas what the problem is any any ways around it.do not want to delete cc v if their is an easy fix,what with the problems deleting cc when there still  a mod installed.hope there's some help out there.

#2: Re: problem uninstalling schedt Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:35 am
    —
Well first thing you need to do is confirm "system\original\CC5.exe" foesnt exist and where is it. I would venture to guess your Config Manager files are not where they should be?

#3: Re: problem uninstalling schedt Author: rufus PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:31 pm
    —
Thanks for you're reply mooxe,i can see the file system/original in the cfvg13 manager its in the main page next to plugins folder, read me text document, plugins text document, cfgv13 config mfc application.is this correct?when i click on the system file i can go to the original file and every think seems fine in there,so its exists. once again thanks for youre help.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1