need help on CC2 mod errors
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: need help on CC2 mod errors Author: matthewhalosLocation: Davao City, Philippines PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:10 pm
    —
good day to all!!!

i had installed operation just cause on my CC2 and most of the SAW and M60 teams usually fire a few rounds before the guns jam.......the operator "unjamms" the gun only to find it broken.....

i also had installed the Afrika mod, but the problem is when i will try to make a battle out from the battle maker, CC2 will just crash......

any help will be welcome....

thanks!!!!!!

#2: Re: need help on CC2 mod errors Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:06 pm
    —
I just noticed that there is a new v1.2 of Operation Just Cause.  You might still need the "weapons jam fix" and the "general fix" for this new version, also.  I see that these "fixes" are not in the downloads area.  I will try to post to the ftp site.

#3: Re: need help on CC2 mod errors Author: matthewhalosLocation: Davao City, Philippines PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:48 am
    —
thank you very much tripwire for the help......

now the only problem is the battlemaker of the Afrika mod......

#4: Re: need help on CC2 mod errors Author: MafiLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:46 am
    —
matthewhalos wrote (View Post):
thank you very much tripwire for the help......

now the only problem is the battlemaker of the Afrika mod......

Hallo Matthew,
the intrinsic battlemaker crah with the Afrika-Mod is a known issue. The sole workaround is not to use the intrinsic battlemaker when having the CC2-Afrika-Mod installed. Use my tool "CCBMaker" (Mac & PC) from the download section of CCS-net or the mod's own site:
http://home.claranet.de/afrika/AfrikaMod.html
or download it directly via: http://www.closecombat2.claranet.de/CCBmaker.zip 2.5 MB
The tool is only for CC2! And it works for original CC2 and all CC2-mods.

Greetings
Mafi

#5: Re: need help on CC2 mod errors Author: matthewhalosLocation: Davao City, Philippines PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 am
    —
thank you very much for the help Mafi!!!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1