Change expiring time setting
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Change expiring time setting Author: androwski PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:33 pm
    —
Hi.
Is it possible to change the setting for when the time exspires ingame on a started campaign? I play the grand campaign and the setting with 30mins is a little too long.

#2: Re: Change expiring time setting Author: Pzt_Serk PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:37 am
    —
I know it was possible to do so in CCV. You had to use some usermade application to modify the save file. I think it's CCReg but I have no idea if it has been adapted to LSA and TLD. Might simply have to restart if you are not too far in your GC.

#3: Re: Change expiring time setting Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 am
    —
there are a couple of options

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2525046

#4: Re: Change expiring time setting Author: androwski PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:17 am
    —
Hi.

That CC Reg tool worked easily with LSA. It was a little upset because it couldn´t find any CC4 or CC5 stuff, but i navigated to my campagn savegame manually then. Tho it didn´t wanted to work with the one in the original savegame folder. I had to use my already made safety copy in another folder. ;)

THX for the help.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1