Bridge out and Wrench symbol ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Bridge out and Wrench symbol ? Author: redhead PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:04 pm
    —
Some bridges were blown up by Germans.  I have a clear line of supply to bridges and in most instances have a BG on the map with these blown bridges.  The one i do not is green (under allied control). Wrench symbols appeared over the blown bridges right away and of course I took that to mean that they were being repaired, although I cannot find any reference to this symbol in the manual.  Then several turns later the wrench symbols disappeared but the bridges are still showing as disabled (with the line thru it symbol).  And nothing changed: I have control of the bridges and all VL's on them, and I have unbroken supply to them.  What does this mean?   Has bridge repair stopped?  Does it have to begin anew?  If anyone knows I would aapreciate your answers.  Thank you

#2: Re: Bridge out and Wrench symbol ? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:50 pm
    —
You say they still show as disabled.

Are they actually disabled?

Can you move Bg's through those maps now?

#3: Re: Bridge out and Wrench symbol ? Author: redhead PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:25 am
    —
No bridges are repaired and no BG can move across.  The wrench symbols reappeared on all bridges upon the next turn.  All bridges that were blown were on day 17 at whatever the start time was (1500?).  it is now day 18 at 1800 and none are repaired although full supply has been available to all.

#4: Re: Bridge out and Wrench symbol? Author: Lt_2nd PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:15 pm
    —
Have you got the latest patch? I recall some issues with the bridges being addressed in one of the patches, not sure if it specifically addressed your issues though.

#5: Re: Bridge out and Wrench symbol ? Author: redhead PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:02 pm
    —
I appreciate your help.  I do have the latest patch which is 5.60.51b, right?

#6: Re: Bridge out and Wrench symbol ? Author: redhead PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 pm
    —
Bridges finally show up as repaired on Day 19 1200, so certainly longer than 6 turns for large multi VL bridges as mentioned in manual, but nonetheless repaired.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1