How to make Battle map location circles on the Overview map?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: How to make Battle map location circles on the Overview map? Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 pm
    —
How do you make the little circles that locate the individual battle maps on the little overview map?  Precisely, how do you place those circles in the proper location?

Thanks in advance for your assistance, guys.

#2: Re: How to make Battle map location circles on the Overview Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 pm
    —
Look in your maps folder for stratmap.txt

this section X,Y coordinates

#MAP VIEW screen, overview map, location of red circle that shows which map this is on the strat map

#3: Re: How to make Battle map location circles on the Overview Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:55 pm
    —
Sorry.  I needed to be more specific.  I am asking this question pertaining to CC5.  Thanks, for your quick reply!

#4: Re: How to make Battle map location circles on the Overview Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:05 pm
    —
I don't think it can be done in CC5

#5: Re: How to make Battle map location circles on the Overview Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:50 am
    —
Can't be done.
maybe someone who knows how to Hex Edit the game can do it ,but I don't recall ever seeing it done.

#6: Re: How to make Battle map location circles on the Overview Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:18 am
    —
Hi!

it is best to erase the red circle to file .gdg

easier

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1