Windows 7 lock up
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: Windows 7 lock up Author: RD_TG_JagerLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:04 pm
    —
Hey all,

Not sure if it's the new patch or just windows 7. I currently purchased a new computer and loaded my cc software on it. I was playing Cross of Iron ostfront GC to test out the new AI. I have it set for compatibility mode for windows XP service pack 3. It locks up on the requisition screen when upgrading units or refitting them. I try reloading the saved game and I get stuck on the same screen and unit. This does not happen for every map. Just wondering if anyone else is having these issues, I can get CC5, CCWAR, TLD to work fine. Anyone ever had the same issue or suggestions.

TYVM

Tom

#2: Re: Windows 7 lock up Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:48 pm
    —
Just re-set the screen resolution to 1024 x 768 or the standard size...exit the game.  Then try again.  I run in compat mode for XP service pack 3 but others do not even need to run in compat mode.  I had a lot of crashes at first but when I changed the screen resolution back to standard size, the crashes stopped.  But I can not get Mod Swap to work properly using the .exe mod installers.

#3: Re: Windows 7 lock up Author: RD_TG_JagerLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:10 pm
    —
Thank you that worked and also I tried something else. I did notice on the ostfront plugin that it uses an exe that is older than the patches. I copied the lastest exe in and the game has not crashed.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1