What a great game
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: What a great game Author: androwski PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:29 pm
    —
Hi.
I just play //Last stand Arnhem//. I know CC since CC2 Demo, and boys, what a great game. And wha a great evolution that game made from CC1 to CC2 back then. Ok, there are weaknesses. Some additional information on every stage of the game is still not accessible, even today.
For example,
-you can never recheck ingamen (in battle mode), what victory locations are necessary to take, so that the armor can just roll through on the way that you have planned.
-As well you can never see ecaxtly, which battle groups belong to which formation and how they are equipped right now, where they fight and so on. This has become better with LSA. The map system is more easily understandable. But when you spend formation points....there are always theese questions......What battle group was so bad in need of a mortar? And does it belong to the same formation as this one or not.

So long for that. Just my 50 cents.

Have fun.

Unbenannt.jpg
 Description:
Who says bo. units cant achieve anything: This leMG defended St. Oedenrode for 3 days.
 Filesize:  107.19 KB
 Viewed:  2213 Time(s)

Unbenannt.jpg

#2: Re: What a great game Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:51 pm
    —
Very tough MG team androwski!!!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1