Question about AI in CC4 Vet mod by TT
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: Question about AI in CC4 Vet mod by TT Author: mellenthin PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:38 pm
    —
I really like the AI in TT's VetMod but I have to select either Allies or Axis vet mods to make it happen and that unbalances the game like crazy. Which files have the AI in them so I can use the changed AI without unbalancing the game to one side or the other.

#2: Re: Question about AI in CC4 Vet mod by TT Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:26 am
    —
Looks like no one wants to answer you...
I'll try. All vers. 1.0, 1.11, 1.12 and 1.13 have
files called H2HVet. I believe that this is
what you may need to even things out.

#3: Re: Question about AI in CC4 Vet mod by TT Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:57 am
    —
Ernie_M wrote (View Post):

I second that. I believe the H2H is the main mod, the GerVet and AllVet are submods. If you DONT add a submod, you get the H2H which is more balanced.

#4: Re: Question about AI in CC4 Vet mod by TT Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:59 am
    —
Ernie_M wrote (View Post):

I second that. I believe the H2H is the main mod, the GerVet and AllVet are submods. If you DONT add a submod, you get the H2H which is more balanced.

#5: Re: Question about AI in CC4 Vet mod by TT Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:46 pm
    —
I didn't understand the question.
was it.....
A)Which plugin do I use to play the Mod but not get overwhelmed?
In that case the answer has been provided.
Or
B)What files do I edit to make it hard, but not that hard?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1