Grand Campaign, but which mod or game?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Grand Campaign, but which mod or game? Author: androwski PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:20 pm
    —
Hi.
I never played CC online but I consider to play a GC online. It would be surely a nice challenge and fun as well to see, how BGs develop or getting annihilated.
But im not sure which game or mod i should choose. From what i have read lately and experienced too, in LSA the Schrecks/singleshot weapons are unaccurate. Also infantry AT weapons are not as available for the german side as it was in CC2. So there are some issues whith the balancing.

Once i have admitted to a GC, i dont like to quit it then and loose the effort, just because it is disappointing to one player or another.
And I like mixed play with both, Inf and vehicles.
So what do the more experienced H2H players of you think about that? Can you give me some advice please.

#2: Re: Grand Campaign, but which mod or game? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:10 am
    —
Theres really many mods being played right now. The rereleases in thier unmoded form are being played to. Best bet is to just spend some time on GameRanger talking to people and seeing what they are willing to play. Currently I am playing a GJS TRSM GC with anothe guy, on June 15th now.

#3: Re: Grand Campaign, but which mod or game? Author: CC_CO PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm
    —
If you haven't played CC online before I think you should at lest consider to play 5 - 10 online battles at first. Just so you wont get surprised about the amount of time you need to invest. Cause any online GC is a very big game, and it require patience, dedication, discipline, and tolerance.

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1