Will CSO come back?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:30 am
    —
I believe it's been down for a week now.

#22: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm
    —
down again

The bill date must be either the 26 or 27th of each month.

#23: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:23 am
    —
It's baaaack

#24: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: dj PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm
    —
Where's Peanut? where's flame?   I miss the drama...very entertaining.

#25: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 pm
    —
It is a great shame that the CSO site effectively died when it vanished for a number of months a few years back, it never recovered. People just stopped going.

#26: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:35 am
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
The DRAMA over at CSO.  Flame.  Or all the hooplah in Political Section, anarchists, fascists and communists all going at it.  Not to mention when PJ would go on a rampage.
LOL

Yeah.

Those were the days  Very Happy

It was fun while it lasted

ShEIT hE RAYv On uS was my favourite.

He must have been so dissappointed when his predicted GFC did not bring on a worldwide revolution heralding in a new dark age where communism rules the world...........  Shocked

Well thank God for that !  Very Happy

More than that, he must be shattered that the GFC has been followed by series of revolutions heralding a new age of democracy in the arab world!

Siet's delusion: World + GFC = More communism
Actual Reality : World + GFC = More democracy

come on bite, i know your out there

So where is flamer nowadays?

Has he burnt all his bridges?

Its good to see you blokes still in the CC world (DJ, Grunt, schrecky, Platt_on_Michelle Wink etc)

Yeah, PJ did like a good dummy spit  Rolling Eyes , he did make good mods though apparently, but was a little overly (Hmmm, cant think of the right word) ????? about them.

Anyway, i am still tinkering with DOF and may actually release a DOF3 next year (if i can find the time and a helper for the exe changes,.....schrecken?)

Cheers & Beers

AGS

#27: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:51 pm
    —
AGS,

Mörsergruppe KARL and the Tigers say HELLO!

Tschüss!! Smile

#28: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: george-1st PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:25 pm
    —
I hope that posting the new addy for CSO is not a TOS violation. If it is please remove my post. If not here is the new site.

http://www.closecombat.org/CSO/index.php?name=News

#29: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:23 am
    —
Troger wrote (View Post):
AGS,

Mörsergruppe KARL and the Tigers say HELLO!

Tschüss!! Smile

Troges! you old troll  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad

Hows it going M8?

Still introducing special rules that restrict your opponents' gameplay? lol   Rolling Eyes

Now, to remain on topic

Most times i check out CSO there are usually 30 users online (give or take about 7)

cheers

AGS

_____

EDIT: Today i saw 49 users online at the CSO Forums

#30: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:22 am
    —
Hey AGS!

I'm well and I hope you are too.

It is a pity we didn't have more battles when we had a chance--but I know I made things difficult (and my "rule(s)" didn't help either).

I'd actually like to defend my "rules." I believe my "rules" were really only one rule, the VL deployment rule, which is fairly common amongst CC5 players.  I'm sure I assured you then, and I assure you now, it was not some wild creation of mine. :)

I still think the VL deployment rule makes for a more balanced H2H experience.  There isn't enough time in a game (especially when you are in the middle of an operation/GC) to mop of bits of land that the computer didn't grant you in your advance.

Last edited by Troger on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

#31: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:39 am
    —
Looks like CSO is experimenting with some new CMS's.

#32: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:05 am
    —
p.s. AGS, that screenshot was from 2007.  Blast from the past!

#33: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:34 pm
    —
I take it Sully is long gone from the scene and others were running the CSO site? It was the go to place for maps and such at one time.

#34: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:45 am
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Looks like CSO is experimenting with some new CMS's.

OK I'll bite - what's a CMS?

#35: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:32 pm
    —
Content Management System. Like this site is.... Wordpress sites etc..

#36: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:13 am
    —
As long as no one can dig up my old posts and read them im happy.  Laughing

#37: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:25 am
    —
Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
As long as no one can dig up my old posts and read them im happy.  Laughing

The perils of growing up in the (never fogetting) internet age!

http://archive.is/OlyAb

#38: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:34 pm
    —
Thanks. I wonder if you can Download anything from there.

#39: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:21 pm
    —
CSO is up.

webcso.png
 Description:
hehe...
 Filesize:  309.72 KB
 Viewed:  269 Time(s)

webcso.png

#40: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:41 pm
    —
The band still lives huh? Funny.

I was able to log in as pfc.michael

I wonder how many of the old timers will visit and participate?

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3