Will CSO come back?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#41: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:57 pm
    —
If I remember correctly this site wasn't very keen on many of the "To Do's" from there way back when.
They closed
You stayed open
Now you think about closing
And they open.

Dude,
You cant close the site now.
Or is this just the push you needed to close,now that you see CC will maybe live?

#42: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:04 pm
    —
I was surprised and it made me laugh a little. I know I was banned at one point, but then I was unbanned, or so I thought. Looks like the backup of the forum is from 2008, I am pretty sure I was unbanned then. I can't remember why I was banned specifically. There was always drama about the re-releases, if I can find those old posts we'd probably find that a lot of us nay-sayers (as we were called) who made predictions about the re-releases were right.

Will old timers participate?

Participation is at an all time low across all the Close Combat forums. If you play vs the AI and require no tech support, there's no reason for a gamer to participate in online forums or games. I am highly skeptical that any site or new game can breathe life into this community. I am adopting the wait-and-see-but-business-as-usual attitude.

#43: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:47 am
    —
I've actually never seen that site before, it's always been down since I got here I think.

#44: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: dj PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:15 am
    —
I swear it was not me that banned you Mooxe.  They just asked me out of the blue to volunteer with some writing and I got promoted to CSO CC DJ.  I did not not ask for the job.    Shocked

#45: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:27 am
    —
I was able to log in as Stwa.

It feels like I just got into the WAY BACK machine.  Laughing

#46: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:56 am
    —
Funny! Internet archaeology!  Couldn´t login in. Anyway, reminds me to finish one or two mod projects, maybe when I´m in pension...  LOL

#47: Re: Will CSO come back? Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:51 pm
    —
My old username was gone, or couldn't remember p/w. Maybe they deleted them after non use for ever.

I DID see one of the guys I played a campaign online H2H with in CC3 years ago that had came back and made some posts in 2008 and had left CC about the time I did. That was interesting.

Many, many interesting usernames.. Slaakman, always good for a laugh at MSNzone. Has anyone seen GDS_Starfury lately?

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3