Brake's Cross of Iron Battles Vol. 1
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: Brake's Cross of Iron Battles Vol. 1 Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:15 am
    —

Brake's Cross of Iron Battles Vol.1

This Volume inlcudes 185 custom battles and operations on stock Close Combat Cross of Iron Maps designed for online play. 58 single day battles for every Cross of Iron Map and a variety of Operations that include every time period of the game. 15 3-Day Ops, 112 15-Day Ops Some Ops are divided into A series, B series and C series. "A" represents Low points, "B" medium points and "C" high points. These Ops have no prepicked units and have equal points, are compatible with any Mod and may be helpful in Mod testing. I recommend settings of 18 Min Days and Game Ends when time runs out.

Special note: on 15 Day Ops. Both players begin in the middle of five maps. The objective is to drive your opponent off the field in less than 15 Days. If a battle lasts a full 15 Days then computer decides winner.

Cut and Paste the individual Battles from the "Battles V1" folder to:C/Program Files/Close Combat/Close Combat III/Games/Battles

After moving files start game and select Custom Scenarios.

Thanks. Good Luck & Good Hunting.
US_Brake

BrakesCOIv1.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  BrakesCOIv1.zip
 Filesize:  773.08 KB
 Downloaded:  419 Time(s)

#2: Re: Brake's Cross of Iron Battles Vol. 1 Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:53 am
    —

Brake's Masterpiece. Saving Private Ryan; Close Combat: Cross of Iron

The Western Front Mod v10  by Zonbie WFv10

Experience the final fight in Saving Private Ryan Movie with Close Combat

You need the Two "Ramelle" maps. One version of the battle on each.

Ramelle Map by GThanos Ramelle Map

Bonus Version:

RamelleSPR by GS_Bluecher  RamelleSPR Map

Set Time Limit to 15-18.

Link

You must be logged-in to CCS to download the Battle below.

Last edited by US_Brake on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 6 times in total

ramellescene.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.51 KB
 Viewed:  8694 Time(s)

ramellescene.jpg

BrakeSPR.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  BrakeSPR.zip
 Filesize:  53.79 KB
 Downloaded:  366 Time(s)

#3: Re: Brake's Cross of Iron Battles Vol. 1 Author: Bradley PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:10 pm
    —
Thanks Brake for posting these.

#4: Re: Brake's Cross of Iron Battles Vol. 1 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:03 pm
    —
Thank you!

#5: Re: Brake's Cross of Iron Battles Vol. 1 Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:37 pm
    —
Your welcome. I hope you guys enjoy playing a few.

#6: Re: Brake's Cross of Iron Battles Vol. 1 Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:22 pm
    —
Many thanks, Pvt. Brake !!!

#7: Re: Brake's Cross of Iron Battles Vol. 1 Author: WillKnott PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:37 am
    —
Cool, now I will be able to scope out all the good hiding spots before we play another operation.  

For those who haven't played these, Brake and I tested a couple of operations and we ground each other down into a stalemate both times, so they appeared to me to be well balanced for head to head play.

#8: Re: Brake's Cross of Iron Battles Vol. 1 Author: SLAAKMAN PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:24 am
    —
Got it. Thanks.

#9: Re: Brake's Cross of Iron Battles Vol. 1 Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:17 pm
    —
Thanks, enjoy.

More Cross of Iron Custom Scenarios available here.

CCS Custom Scenarios

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1