Stalingrad mod 1.2 ver Russian help data mod ver 1 H2H
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Stalingrad mod 1.2 ver Russian help data mod ver 1 H2H Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:15 am
    —
ver 2 Data changes only mainly to help the Russians hold on, The aim of the Campaign is to remove the Russians from the Map.

Changes..Ammo mortar rounds 80mm types 20 now 30, 50mm to 35 rounds both sides

all russian SMG from 142rounds to 213rounds this will help a lot!

russians LMG more than 300rounds

some increases inf AT weapons performances small but useful both sides

flamethrower range 38m hopefully more useful twicks (not more powerfull)

russian Dshk ammo 800 from 500

Tip Inf trenches are great to place guns on = same as an inplaced gun (not like the pit of death) so setup an inf were u want to dig in a gun the next round!

some T34 had a range limit fixed

KV 1 types had crazy heavy armor reduced now, the MKiv g should be able to kill them with a little luck as it did.

Some small Armor changes to some tanks & halftracks both sides less able to kill them with rifle fire.

setup times for all HMG MMG mortar reduced because they move and need to setup again buildings...to make this less painfull.

Play with german at veteran and russian at green.H2H data mod

Tigercub injoy

Last edited by tigercub on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:24 am; edited 4 times in total

data mod stalingrad.rar
 Description:
ver2

Download
 Filename:  data mod stalingrad.rar
 Filesize:  18.79 KB
 Downloaded:  486 Time(s)

#2: Re: Stalingrad mod 1.2 ver Russian help data mod ver 1 H2H Author: Priapus PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:01 am
    —
Maybe I'll actually deploy my Dshk's now. Thanks tigerclub.

#3: Re: Stalingrad mod 1.2 ver Russian help data mod ver 1 H2H Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 am
    —
i will update in a few days ammo for DSHK is now 600 rounds will take it to around 800 now..

#4: Re: Stalingrad mod 1.2 ver Russian help data mod ver 1 H2H Author: Priapus PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:53 am
    —
I thought the T-34's with limited range was intentional. They are named "rush built" after all and I'd assumed this haste to get them rolling out of the factory left them with limited targeting abilities.

#5: Re: Stalingrad mod 1.2 ver Russian help data mod ver 1 H2H Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:35 am
    —
That is true they were not fitted with sights...but in the mod we have been given there no room for that part of history the germans have been winning this mod hands down. Russian need help.

new update ver 2 coming today.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1