Dragon Age
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Dragon Age Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:32 am
    —
Laughing

Link

#2: Re: Dragon Age Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:26 am
    —
I am with adolf on this one Brake...lol

#3: Re: Dragon Age Author: Andreus PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 pm
    —
HAHAHAH Can't tell what was better, if the Fallout 3 GOTY contender quote or the last part with the steam pre-order...

#4: Re: Dragon Age Author: dj PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:47 pm
    —
$60 is kind of steep.  Is this game worth it?  Looks like a lot of fancy graphics...but not sure about the strategy.

Also it looks like you are required to purchase an online gaming account to play?  I hate having to pay even 1 penny to play a game online after already paying fortune for the game itself.

#5: Re: Dragon Age Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:18 pm
    —
The original Dragon Age has a close feel to the classic AD&D. I recommend it over 2.

#6: Re: Dragon Age Author: dj PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:52 pm
    —
Ok yeah I definitely am an old-school classic AD&D fan.  Plus half the price as the DA 2.  Target has it for $30.

But is it mandatory that you play online and have to pay a subscription?

#7: Re: Dragon Age Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:15 am
    —
It's a single player offline game. I concider the first version Dragon Age Origins the best Dungeons & Dragons game since Oblivion. David Gaider is today's Gary Gygax.

Link

Last edited by US_Brake on Sun May 15, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: Dragon Age Author: Andreus PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:12 pm
    —
Don't you ever buy the 2. I played the demo and thrown it away in disgust, they clearly made it "for consoles" (horrible interface, crap graphics and arcadish feel). The first one is really good. Not a hardcore RPG, but easy yet complex enough to make it enjoyable...

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1