Osama Bin Laden Dead
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:40 am
    —
...or so the headlines right now say. Can't wait for the details.

9/11 was the birth of the last decade.

#2: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:50 am
    —
Burn in Hell OBL   Twisted Evil

Link

Last edited by US_Brake on Thu May 05, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

#3: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:25 am
    —
Hope his last 10 years living in a hole in Pakistan was hell..

#4: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: pagskier PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:31 am
    —
Wow crazy story!
Commando attacking his compound in pakistan

#5: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:59 am
    —
There is already a wikipedia article:

Death of Osama Bin Laden

diggin

#6: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:55 am
    —
as the representative of Spain I can only say he rots in hell...............did much damage in the attacks of Madrid in 11-M

#7: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Therion PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:24 am
    —
I feel like going out to the street and dancing dancing dancing
Fuck yeah!

#8: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:49 pm
    —
Me too. I hope that PRICK is really dead.
The US needs to put the body on display
so everyone can see just like they did in
the "Old Days"....

Bush made a BIG mistake letting his family and
all their money out of the country....We could
use it now!.....Ten years, unblieveable!

WWII did'n last that long!

#9: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: dj PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:07 pm
    —
Yes Ernie absolutely...Bush should have detained his entire family and seized their assets.  I am like you and a bit skeptical...want to see photo of his corpse.  But I have no reason to doubt Obama. Disappointed that Bush seemed to only care about Iraq and it took so long to get justice.

I actually wrote a letter to the White House, to urge that President Obama go on the offensive in Pakistan hunt Bin Laden down about 1 year ago. Since Obama took office we have been aggressively going there with drones and Special Ops.  Also keep in mind President Obama had been putting a lot of pressure on the Pakistani Government to assist.

#10: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: WillKnott PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:53 pm
    —
osama is buried at sea, so a public display is not possible anymore.  Reasons given are 1.  Who would want OBL buried on their soil, and 2. They didn't want his burial site to become a shrine for terrorists.

Also a public display might make him more of a martyr than a welcomed corpse, and it's kinda hard to take a higher moral position if you drag him through the streets like the US has seen some of their soldiers get treated from time to time.

good riddance in any event.  I would have preferred some form of punishment similar to that seen in the 'Law Abiding Citizen' flick, but a shot between the eyes from a US Navy SEAL will do nicely.

Last edited by WillKnott on Tue May 03, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#11: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:51 pm
    —
A proud day for the US NAVY SEALS

Target Killed with No KIA or Wounded.

The SEAL Story from ABC

#12: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:49 pm
    —
Footage of the twin towers being hit still stuns me, 10 years later!

Saddam dead, now Bin Laden. Is Ghadaffi next on the hit list?

#13: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:07 pm
    —
It's a good day to be an American.

I'm glad to hear they went in,killed him,took his body rather than hear some fucking drone did it
NAVY SEALS "KICKED ASS"

I would have much preferred they showed a video of 2 guys holding his corps up while another kicked him in the ass that resulted in him going overboard.

#14: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: dj PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:37 am
    —
Exactly...I wanted my revenge done in Close Combat.  Bin Laden got hit in the eye...and his corpse looked so gruesome that the photo may not get released.  Somebody will leak and they will post it online.  Damn helicopter crapped-out at the worst time...glad it didn't end-up like what happened in Iran.  Good thing they had back-up helicopter.  

The Pakistani's must have known - so close to their army base.  Can't really trust the Saudi's or Pakistani's "Allies" too much because many of them infiltrate or get recruited by the fundamentalists side.  I heard that the Operation was kept totally a secret from the Pakistani's to prevent chance of leak by informant.

#15: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:56 am
    —
It didnt take long for the "text" jokers to start over here, got this yesterday.
RIP Osama bin Shot
World hide and seek champion
2001_ 2011

#16: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:21 am
    —
“It’s probably going to go down in history as the most successful special operations mission since World War II,” said retired Lt. Gen. Terry Scott, a former chief of U.S. Army Special Operations Command.

#17: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:11 am
    —
No virgins for Binny

Only gonna be fish suckin him

He killed himself anyway, signed the document 9/11

Am so glad an American did it

Payback this time aint a bitch its friggin Justice!  Twisted Evil

#18: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:35 am
    —
Bin Laden buried at sea from the Nimitz class carrier Carl Vincent

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2011/05/military-bin-laden-burial-050211w/

#19: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:26 pm
    —
That FILTHY COCKROACH got too good of a send off.
They should have cut his head off and sent it to the
Smithsonium! The F'in COWARD was hiding behind
Women!!.......The Seals should have KILLED them ALL
and Blown up that "Palace" he was living in!

The US needs to bring home ALL our MEN, lock down the
counrty tight and build prisons way up north for Muslims
who try to harm us. There they would disappear forever.
Twisted Evil

#20: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:55 am
    —
Here is an interesting article on the remains of the tail of downed chopper. Seems a special forces stealth version of a blackhawk. Probably why they got through Pakistan undetected.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/05/that-downed-us-aircraft-was-a-secret-stealth-helicopter/

And another of the burnt out chopper in the compound in Hi-Res

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/05/check-out-the-demolished-seal-team-6-chopper-from-space/

#21: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: dj PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:37 am
    —
US_Brake wrote (View Post):
“It’s probably going to go down in history as the most successful special operations mission since World War II,” said retired Lt. Gen. Terry Scott, a former chief of U.S. Army Special Operations Command.

There is no doubt this will go down among the best Commando raids in history.  The Israelis's were very skilled with that and the SAS or Dutch had raids but not this complicated with such a high-profile target.

Much respect to the Navy Seals...and so glad Obama told them to storm the compound to take him out face to face...instead of just carpet bombing the whole neighborhood.  Plus they collected evidence at the scene that should be very helpful.

#22: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:14 am
    —

Yes, it erases the ghost of Jimmy Carters failed Iran raid - which led to him loosing the pres job to Reagan.

#23: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:17 am
    —
Ernie_M wrote (View Post):
The US needs to bring home ALL our MEN, lock down the
counrty tight and build prisons way up north for Muslims
who try to harm us. There they would disappear forever.
Twisted Evil

You already have one - in Cuba

#24: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:11 pm
    —
Pakistan? The big question.

A knee jerk reaction is to assume Pakistani Officials or Pakistani Intelligence was harboring Bin Laden. However, One must realize that Al Qeda leaders had a routine of using safe houses in clever locations that would be the proverbial "last place to look."

Any Pakistani Official who knew he was in that compound would have been tempted by the fame and money that awaited anyone who informed on him to the US. Also any Pakistani Official who knew a raid was eminent might have tipped off Bin Laden.

The world has real problems if the current and former Presidents of Pakistan were allied with Bin Laden. Imagine them having dinner at the safehouse on a regular basis and planning their next move to bankrupt the US.

On Bin Ladens burial at sea?
The modern US Navy has a policy for disposing of the dead in the most honorable way that circumstances permit.

#25: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:03 am
    —
Sweet mother the seals did a bang up job on him...

I have a wanted Dead or Alive Street News paper poster made 12/8/01...(8/12/01 US) with his face all over it framed...its has a yellow tinge about it now aged a bit.

looks realy cool now the fu.kers Dead.

#26: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: pagskier PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:54 am
    —
I really think it's more the Secret Services of those countries who use them to extend there influence in neighbour countries...
Pakistan does with Talibans and other fundenmatlists in Afghanistan and Cashemire to block Iran and India.

Saoudi, I'm quite sure used there salafists terrorists counter part to add to there influence in most of the Arab world...

The good thing is that this spring, freedom and a want of democracy and peace has won over terrorism, and stupid blind faith in a 1000 years old book.
(nothing about holy book, but taking it literraly is a bit stupid...)

What about this execution, I've heard he was un armed and they assassinated him in front of his daughter and wife.

Should it have been better to trial him for 3000something murders and somehow respect international laws?
I'm just wondering because if US is suppose to defend Democracy and state law, how can they disgress those?
Isn't it a war crime to kill un-armed people?
(Trying to be the devil lawyer here)

#27: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:32 am
    —
Hey devil lawyer,

He got what he what he deserved...and F#@$ his Kids and Wife.
Trial? In the US? We would have another 10 years of BULL SHIT
with the liberal courts in the US. The MAGGOT would end up in
a "Country Club" prison with more rights and privilages than the
average JOE.  Unarmed? .....War Crime? You got to be kidding.
How do you know, were you there?
More Americans died on 9/11 than on Dec. 7, 1941

Your comments are an INSULT to the thousands of Americans
who died in the last 10 years because of that EVIL piece of SHIT.

And those traitor BASTARDS in PAKISTAN need to give back the BILLIONS
in aid the WE gave them......OR ELSE.

I say NUKE those FILTHY BASTARDS!

:evil:

#28: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:20 am
    —
Imagine you were the man on point. How keyed up would you be if you had already shot 2-3 armed males and then entered a new room and a 6 ft male and adult felmale rush tword you? You shoot to kill. Or on the other hand, Imagine you come into a room and identify Bin Laden and he gets on his knees to beg for his life and you deny his request. Either way the man on point deserves a very high award.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

CIA Director Panetta told "PBS NewsHour" that bin Laden "made some threatening moves" that "represented a clear threat to our guys" but was not more specific about what the unarmed terrorist did as the SEALS engaged others at the compound in a firefight and burst into Bin Laden's room.

"I don't think he had a lot of time to say anything," Panetta said. "It was a firefight going up that compound. ... This was all split-second action on the part of the SEALs."

Panetta underscored that President Barack Obama had given permission to kill the terrorist leader: "The authority here was to kill bin Laden," he said. "And obviously, under the rules of engagement, if he had in fact thrown up his hands, surrendered and didn't appear to be representing any kind of threat, then they were to capture him. But they had full authority to kill him."

#29: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: dj PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:37 am
    —
Yeah well President Obama already went the extra steps to not hurt civilians.  Can't nuke it or bomb it...in the middle of peaceful Pakistani residential neighborhood, next to Army Academy.  In fact Bin Laden probably moved there on purpose for some cover from bombing  

Bin Laden already had chance to submit peacefully and surrender.  War is War.  If the enemy refuses to submit and show they surrender... then they are dog-meat in any combat situation.  He maybe did not have his AK-47 handy, but he is veteran commander of para-military force at war with us.  

America proves it actions are reflective of a Liberal Democracy that respects the rule of law.  Obama himself was a Law Professor and went to Harvard Law School...he knows a few things about ethics.  We have nothing to apologize for whatsoever.

#30: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:52 am
    —
Bin Laden must have been alerted by the sound of choppers followed by gunfire or the power being shut down then a flurry of smgs and flashbangs before the SEALS entered his room.

Naturally you would think he would be armed. However any number of reasons could explain this. Maybe he tried to fire is weapon and it jammed or he forgot to load the clip. Tossed it down in disgust. Maybe he dropped a weapon to surrender thinking it was Pakistani Security Forces and then when he realized it was Americans reached for a weapon. All kinds of possibilities.

Chances are he was hiding behind his bed on his cell phone calling for reinforcements.  Shocked

#31: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Andreus PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:09 am
    —
Maybe he tried to fire is weapon and it jammed or he forgot to load the clip. Tossed it down in disgust.

An unloaded/jamming ak-47? Hmm somehow hard to believe it...

#32: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:50 pm
    —
He was executed, armed or not. Aren't people a little blue-eyed if they believe that "Public Enemy #1" ever would be taken alive?
My guess is that there's been a standing order concerning him for the last ten years; "Eliminate upon encounter!"

And some thoughts on other comments on this thread:  Confused
"...to put the body on display so everyone can see..." "They should have cut his head off and sent it to the Smithsonium!"
-But when the Muslim fanatics kills and mutilates humans (read "white people") and uploads it on the internet you cry in horror and agony...

"...build prisons way up north for Muslims who try to harm us. There they would disappear forever."
-And when Stalin had that sort of camps for people that he claimed they wanted to harm the USSR, he was the Devil? Didn't almost 300.000 Americans died in WW II, fighting against enemies that put people in camps where "...they would disappear forever."?

".....War Crime? You got to be kidding."
-Nothing personal against any Americans here, but almost the entire world knows that the American Government consider themselves above international law...

But don't get me wrong now! -Usama was a sick puppy who got what he deserved, he's been a DMW since 9/11, and I think the SEAL's did a great job during this operation.

#33: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:42 pm
    —
An unloaded/jamming ak-47? Hmm somehow hard to believe it...

Yes I agree a jamming AK is unlikely,  but it is a big mystery  how Bin Lanen would have ended up unarmed facing SEALS in his hideout that night.

How quiet were those Stealth Choppers? How fast were the SEALS able to enter his room? Maybe they did wake him up from a dead sleep and gave him no time to reach his weapon. Bin Laden may have let his guard down and left his firearms in another room. One report said that weapons were in Bin Ladens room but you know the "facts" keep changing from all the media reports. Bin Laden might have given his weapon to his Son then retreated to his room for another when encountered.

I am glad he was unarmed. I only wish the SEALS had used flamethrowers.

Here is the logo of the unit that did the work.

goldknights.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  68.85 KB
 Viewed:  74044 Time(s)

goldknights.jpg

goldteam.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  109.41 KB
 Viewed:  74045 Time(s)

goldteam.jpg

#34: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:19 pm
    —
Swedish media reports that his daughter claims that he was unarmed and taken alive.
-Don't think she is the most reliable of witness in this case...

Another story is that it was SEAL Team 6 that conducted the raid, "the best of all the SEAL teams" as they says. Aren't every team as good as any, or are there differences in their training?

#35: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:04 pm
    —
Gold Team apparently is their Premier Assault Team and is represented by a Lion, commonly referred to as Devgrulion.

Wiki on SealTeam6

Has everyone seen the post Obama speech backflip?

Link

#36: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 pm
    —
Your thoughts 7A_Woulf?

VERY NICE

I have a thought for you BRITE BOY, go back to SCHOOL and
take some history classes....How DARE you compare the USA
with Stalin's RUSSIA?

" almost the entire world knows that the American Government
 consider themselves above international law... "

Nice comment....

Since WWII the US has spent Billions in aid to help other countries
and got a SLAP in the face from people like YOU!

I don't know and I don't give a SHIT where you come from but
do us AMERICANS a favour, take your Anti US comments back to your
country and stay there!

Evil or Very Mad

#37: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: pagskier PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:24 am
    —
Ernie I think you should take it easy, my family is american and I really like U.S. with it's bad and it's good

I never say they did the wrong thing, being your president I would just have killed everyone in the building...
So nobody could say anything about what happened... except the seals.
They didn't killed the women I wonder why.

Last news is that there was 2 weapons in his room...
For the best or for the worst, we'll never know what really happened.
Also if he was taken alive, wouldn't he be judged in NY state and death penality isn't there anymore
so he would have been conduct for life long sentence.
and then terrorist could have taken into hostage american/occidental people to free him?

and I back 7A_woulf on several points, especially about US being over int. law...

Invasion of Irak and torture just to name it.
this doesn't mean the US isn't a great country and that it should be on UN black list with North korea
But again when you are from outside the US you can see some things that makes em not perfect especially in protecting human rights

I also think that it wasn't Anti-US comment at all...

btw nice stuff US_brake is it the same unit that arrested Noriega?

#38: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:08 am
    —
Operation Neptune's Spear: Vice Admiral William H. McRaven

Wiki McRaven

sealteampat.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.38 KB
 Viewed:  73976 Time(s)

sealteampat.jpg

#39: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: dj PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:23 am
    —
pagskier wrote (View Post):
Ernie I think you should take it easy, my family is american and I really like U.S. with it's bad and it's good

I never say they did the wrong thing, being your president I would just have killed everyone in the building...
So nobody could say anything about what happened... except the seals.
They didn't killed the women I wonder why.

Last news is that there was 2 weapons in his room...
For the best or for the worst, we'll never know what really happened.
Also if he was taken alive, wouldn't he be judged in NY state and death penality isn't there anymore
so he would have been conduct for life long sentence.
and then terrorist could have taken into hostage american/occidental people to free him?

and I back 7A_woulf on several points, especially about US being over int. law...

Invasion of Irak and torture just to name it.
this doesn't mean the US isn't a great country and that it should be on UN black list with North korea
But again when you are from outside the US you can see some things that makes em not perfect especially in protecting human rights

I also think that it wasn't Anti-US comment at all...

btw nice stuff US_brake is it the same unit that arrested Noriega?

First of all...you and 7A_woulf are basing opinions totally on hearsay and speculation without any facts to substantiate your allegations.  Secondly both of you conveniently forget that Bin Laden is extremely dangerous fanatic & could easily had chance to deploy suicide bomb or explosives rigged inside the compound.   The Navy Seals gave him one chance to surrender.  If he did not try to surrender and show he was not a threat...then America has every right to take him out. We're not going to risk 40 lives if he refuses to submit and surrender...any other military force would do the same.

You can't not compare the Bush Administration with Obama Administration.  I concede the point that Bush/Cheney/Rice/Rumsfeld did not respect international law and be my guest to take them to the Hague.  All of them are afraid to travel to Europe because the Swiss have litigation pending that could cause them legal problems.  

Obama is our new President to restore Liberal Democratic values and respect for the rule of international law.  Obama will remove final troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan withdraw is already scheduled.  No more torture or violation of human rights.  If your country is so much more Liberal than America - how many Non-White  Chancellors or Prime Ministers have been elected by your people in your entire history?  NONE I bet.

#40: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:12 pm
    —
@dj My bloody country haven't even had a female Prime Minister yet, we are ruled by a gang of fat, white, middle aged, elitist politicians males with just enough females to make it 'PC'; -but I don't claim it's a great country or that I like it, I just live here!  Rolling Eyes

I honestly hope that Obama can change the course of US, for in many parts I think it's a great country that have done a great deal of good things for the world (as well as those things I usually complains about)  I'm damn sure that I would greet people with a "Sieg Heil" or call them "Comrade" if it wasn't for the US, but that doesn't make everything OK. And the Freedom of speech that is a virtue of the free world gives me the right to express almost any opinion... Cool

And if I may quote myself: "My guess..." and "Usama was a sick puppy who got what he deserved, he's been a DMW since 9/11, and I think the SEAL's did a great job during this operation." As you say, I'm just speculating about what happened with a slightly sceptical point of view. I never believe anything "they" tells us, until proven beyond all doubts. I wasn't there, and I'm glad that there is soldiers like the SEAL's and SAS for these actions. They did a great job: -no casualties among them, a minimum of collateral damages, lots of intel and no big FUBAR that I've heard about. A big gratz!!

@Brake Thanks for the info, must admit that I know more about SAS and 2e REP of the French Foreign Legion than I know about SEAL's or even our own Swedish 'Special units'...  Embarassed  
-But is that back-flip for real?!? Never thought any Head of State would do a thing like that...

#41: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:57 pm
    —
Article on the Man who shot Bin Laden   W Post

Here is how my fellow citizens are expressing themselves on the subject.

Link

#42: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:45 am
    —
All of us here are History Buff's

And all of you can agree that taking him alive is NOT an option.
You know what I mean.

I only wish that he was kicked in the ass and sent overboard and NOT cleansed and pre-paired.

Why the Fuck are we always worried about what the Muslims think?

#43: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:59 am
    —
Why the F%$# are we always worried about what the Muslims think?"

Here's my take on the subject PM:

Because the U.S. has grown into a Wimpy LIMP wristed country that's why.
This P.M. (Political Correctness) CRAP started in the US Govt. back in the
late 70's..Trust me, I was there...33 years employed by the D.O.D. I saw
things getting worse every year. You always had to watch what you said
so as to be careful not to OFFENED any ONE or a GROUP.

Now what's the result? We in the US have had to tolerate SCUM from other
Countries comming here ( Legal and otherwise) who dictate to US and
get away with MURDER! While the A HOLES in WASHINGTON look the
other way because they are a bunch of "WIMPS" who are afraid of their
own shadows! Liberal attitudes have destroyed the fabric of the U.S.
All of the values we were taught while growing up have been attacked.

Years ago a profetic Man stated "We will bury you" I think that statment,
the words spoken in Russian, were mis-interpreted..What he really said was:
YOU will bury yourselves! ......and he was RIGHT!

"In 1945, the US was the greatest Nation in the World, Thanks to Washinton
it's be down hill ever since. The U.S. is doomed!

In the future, you'll think about what I've said when you look out your window
one day and see a R@! H@#$% kneeling on your lawn praying to the Almighty.
But don't get angry.....He/she has the right to do so because he/she is ILLEGAL.
and is supported by the US GOVT. who says that you must be tolerant of others
who come to YOUR Country to KILL YOU and YOUR FAMILY!

Hope your doing well my friend.

P.s I'll probably be banned for that one.

#44: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: -Jager-Location: stockholm PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:46 am
    —
wy dident they put him in Guantanamo.
Just a mater of time before a video whit Osama Bin Laden show up, with the date after the "supposed killing"

#45: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: kawasakyLocation: Zagreb, Hrvatska PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:40 pm
    —
Your thoughts 7A_Woulf?

VERY NICE

I have a thought for you BRITE BOY, go back to SCHOOL and
take some history classes....How DARE you compare the USA
with Stalin's RUSSIA?

" almost the entire world knows that the American Government
 consider themselves above international law... "

Ever heard about the ICJ?
If you did then you just might know, although I doubt it, that the USA is guilty of terrorism (Nicaragua vs USA case) as stressed by the verdict of the ICJ and sentenced to pay reperations of 17 bil. US$, which the USA never payed.

Now, I wouldn't dare comparing the USSR with the USA since the first one was never sentenced as a terrorist country Razz.

About going back to school, try reading H. Zinn's "A People's History of the United States", you just might learn something.

#46: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:46 pm
    —
Here we go, another ANTI - AMERICAN.

A real Professor.....Very smart indeed!
A tipical Communist reply.....Take one instance
where the US did wrong and throw it in
America's face! Forget about ALL the GOOD
things the USA has done in the last 75 years,
the soldiers killed, the money spent...Just
mention ONE thing.

As for Reading your Commie propaganda,
I don't have too, I lived throught it Mr. Book Worm.

#47: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
    —
Funny you mention H. Zinn's "A People's History of the United States", I'm currently reading it. Along with a couple books on US soldiers who hid out in the Phillipines during the Japanese Occupation. Do we really have to debate the virtues of the US in this thread or can we keep on subject? - one of the most interesting Special Ops Mission in modern history playing out before us on the news.  Question

#48: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: dj PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:54 pm
    —
Why the F%$# are we always worried about what the Muslims think?"

Here's my take on the subject PM:

Because the U.S. has grown into a Wimpy LIMP wristed country that's why.
This P.M. (Political Correctness) CRAP started in the US Govt. back in the
late 70's..Trust me, I was there...33 years employed by the D.O.D. I saw
things getting worse every year. You always had to watch what you said
so as to be careful not to OFFENED any ONE or a GROUP.

Now what's the result? We in the US have had to tolerate SCUM from other
Countries comming here ( Legal and otherwise) who dictate to US and
get away with MURDER! While the A HOLES in WASHINGTON look the
other way because they are a bunch of "WIMPS" who are afraid of their
own shadows! Liberal attitudes have destroyed the fabric of the U.S.
All of the values we were taught while growing up have been attacked.

Years ago a profetic Man stated "We will bury you" I think that statment,
the words spoken in Russian, were mis-interpreted..What he really said was:
YOU will bury yourselves! ......and he was RIGHT!

"In 1945, the US was the greatest Nation in the World, Thanks to Washinton
it's be down hill ever since. The U.S. is doomed!

In the future, you'll think about what I've said when you look out your window
one day and see a R@! H@#$% kneeling on your lawn praying to the Almighty.
But don't get angry.....He/she has the right to do so because he/she is ILLEGAL.
and is supported by the US GOVT. who says that you must be tolerant of others
who come to YOUR Country to KILL YOU and YOUR FAMILY!

Hope your doing well my friend.

P.s I'll probably be banned for that one.

Don't want to get into a "liberal vs conservative" debate...we're suppose to be UNITED and not tear our nation apart by the seams by revisiting these OLD arguments that go back decades.  However...you are just wrong on this point that U.S. should act unilaterally and not be on the same page as our more Liberal NATO European allies...among others in Europe that were alarmed at the Bush doctrine...use of torture, questionable intentions in Iraq...etc.

You can't just "nuke" all the Muslims and take an overly aggressive political stance...because you have to realize this falls right into the trap the Bin Laden set which is to get the 1 BILLION Muslims into jihad against the U.S.  Okay we are in unconventional war against civilian radical fundamentalists.  It is 100% based on psychological warfare and propaganda - which involves politics.  The only real way to "win" is through propaganda, winning hearts and minds and ultimately a political solution.  Also don't forget the origins of Bin Laden and his base...they have a lot of experience waging unconventional war against the USSR.  They are not trying to defeat us on battlefield...rather they are trying to wear us down into long campaign of attrition, drain our resources, wear-out our military's morale and especially to bankrupt us by having to spend massive amounts of $$$.  Even Ron Paul gets it and a growing number of Libertarians understand this.
The National Journal estimated the total costs thus far America has spent is already 3 trillion $.  We need to be smarter about this.

The Arab allies are barely hanging on to power.  You know this.  You can't just say oh..fuk the Muslims and then watch our Arab allies get ripped apart and overthrown like what happened to the Shah in Iran.  Not only will the Arab allies get wiped-out and replaced by radical fundamentalists...they will wreak havoc on the oil market...and then eventually even our loyal NATO allies will start to walk away and not want anything to do with a right-wing extremist USA.

Liberal Democracy is the heart and soul of America whether you like it or not.  The founding fathers were NOT Pilgrims or conservatives...they were the Intellectual Liberals - Freemasons.  The world respects what America has done as a beacon for freedom and liberty...and human rights.  However the international community has pause and alarm...when we institute right-wing agenda policies that alienate our allies.  It's not about being PC...it is about gaining consensus and support.

#49: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:35 pm
    —
Back on track, in some sense, with two interesting theories that came up during a birthday-party yesterday:

A) What if OBL wasn't planing anything? Maybe he just was a senile old man, a useless galeonsfigure for al-Quaida, just like an ageing Pope? (Oh shit! Now the Catholics will hate me too... Rolling Eyes ) That would explain some parts of what happened: "Jalla, jalla! The American pigs are coming! -Oh shit, where are my guns?!? I'll grab this wife instead!"

B) Maybe he was taken alive and brought away... He might be held in a CIA "safe-house" somewhere for debriefing. That would explain the aversion to show any pictures of his corpse.

Personally I don't believe in the second theory, it just feels like another conspiracy-theory. Maybe there might be a trace of truth in the first one, it fits with some of what we know about what happened that night. Personally I don't think he was totally derailed, but we all knows and hates another sick puppy that made grand, but unrealistic, plans until he shot himself in that bunker.

As I said, it's only theories, but they are maybe worth thinking about?

#50: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: pagskier PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:56 pm
    —
I've Just read that OBL was actually giving orders to AQ in Yemen and the SHebabs in Somalia
telling what they should or should not do...

what I find real nice is to heard about those sealth helicopters

but the crashed one was picked up by Pakistanese Special Force... isn't that bad?

I've heard today that there was a 2nd team ready to come in backup and some planes also ready to bomb the compound if something went wrong.

#51: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: kawasakyLocation: Zagreb, Hrvatska PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:02 pm
    —
Here we go, another ANTI - AMERICAN.

A real Professor.....Very smart indeed!
A tipical Communist reply.....Take one instance
where the US did wrong and throw it in
America's face! Forget about ALL the GOOD
things the USA has done in the last 75 years,
the soldiers killed, the money spent...Just
mention ONE thing.

As for Reading your Commie propaganda,
I don't have too, I lived throught it Mr. Book Worm.

ONE instance? Makes me laugh, but some people really aren't fit enough for a discussion, so I will follow Göthe's advice about arguing with the certain type of ppl, but I will say one more thing - do not project yourself onto others - I hate no one, just feel sorry for some, if a hater is what you mean by "anti-whatever", but if you mean that I am anti-american government for the period since the USS Maine incident, that I am.

#52: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:49 pm
    —
I've Just read that OBL was actually giving orders to AQ in Yemen and the SHebabs in Somalia
telling what they should or should not do...

what I find real nice is to heard about those sealth helicopters

but the crashed one was picked up by Pakistanese Special Force... isn't that bad?

I've heard today that there was a 2nd team ready to come in backup and some planes also ready to bomb the compound if something went wrong.

They seemed to be modified Blackhawks with stealth tail assembly. The Pakistanis will be returning the chopper to the US I bet. Even if classified info about the chopper is compromised it takes money to build those choppers and by the time anyone copy cats it the US will be on to an even better model. Seems they clipped Bin Ladens wall while landing. Despite the crash DevGru was able to accomplish the mission then get out using back-up chopper.

The latest sais only 1 male fired at the SEALS during the assault from inside the compound, the SEALS returned effective fire. Bin Ladens son was shot in the stairway. Bin Laden was shot at and missed as he looked down the stairwell at his son. Bin Laden retreated into a room. Two females ran downstairs to the seals and were taken out of the fight to safety. When Bin Laden was encountered his wife attempted to defend him and was shot in the leg. Bin Laden got the double tap and was unarmed. A pistol and rifle were found in the room.

#53: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:45 pm
    —
Yea, you follow Göthe's advice Professor kawasaky
and laugh all you want.

I'll project myself whenever I want to protect
the US from people who berate MY counrty,
and do me a favor Mr. college, follow Göthe's advice and
don't comment on my posts again.
I hate arguing with certain types of ppl.

(What the hell is ppl anyway?)

By the way, NICE Avitar.....

#54: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:46 am
    —
Good post dj, very well written.

I was only kidding about the "Nuke" comment.
I agree with most of what you said.
However, I do take exception about your views on
the use of torture. That's how we got the lousy
coward S.O.B. One of his own Ratted him out
after being "Water Boarded".

Oh well, Osama is in a better place now,
He has 72 Virgins to keep him busy!
And also, he dosen't have to kneel down
and pray to that dumb ROCK anymore!

:D

p.s.
Just a thought..Osama was taken out by Obama.
So much for the Muslim Brotherhood!

#55: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Therion PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:15 pm
    —
p.s.
Just a thought..Osama was taken out by Obama.
So much for the Muslim Brotherhood!

You mean Osama was taken out by a Christian of English descent that is a relative of George Bush?

#56: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:16 pm
    —
OK, If you want to look at it that way,
I respect your view.

But I hold mine too..(His Father was/is a Muslim).
Barack "Hussein" Obama..So what is he?

After more than 12 long years, He did what Clinton and Bush couldn't.
Clinton had several chances to get Bin Laden but was too busy
being serviced by Monica. Brain dead Bush couldn't get his priorities
straight and got us into an unnecessary war.
Now I want to see Obama get Osama's #2 Man.

#57: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:35 pm
    —
The Pakistani Government makes good progress today defending itself on the Sunday talk shows.

1. It's a flegeling democracy with a difficult internal struggle.
2. The current adminstration has only been in power for 3 years.
3. They didnt know where Bin Laden was
4. They want to continue the fight against terrorism
5. They did not interfere with the US mission to get Bin Laden

#58: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Therion PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm
    —
OK, If you want to look at it that way,
I respect your view.

But I hold mine too..(His Father was/is a Muslim).
Barack "Hussein" Obama..So what is he?

His father probably gave him his weird name at birth, that's it. He abandoned him when he was 2 and he saw him only one time after that (what a shitty father - I wouldn't be surprised if president Obama hates his father and doesn't want to have anything to do with him).
President Obama was brought up by his hippie mother and her family which is of English descent and is a member of a Christian church.

#59: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: pagskier PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:56 pm
    —
Pakistanis army officials are suspected to protect major taliban chief of the Quetta Ashura(or something like that)
they say there basing on Wikileaks that several high ranks of the army and ISI are backing up those fuckers....
Pretty much same as Bin Laden, in a military town, where there is a big officer school and all....
it's french but with translator...

Pakistanese with Talibans/ AL-Qaeda

#60: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: ozka420 PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:20 am
    —
This is just stupid, feels like its the medieval ages again. Burn the witch! Off with his head!
You guys are just blood craving idiots, and this is what our modern society produces.

I'm actually baffled by how a whole nation can walk out on the street and celebrate one guys death, as if it suddenly made the whole world brighter.

This makes me sick, and even more sick that you celebrate violence.

I'm not gonna start a debate wether Osama is the one to blame or not for 9/11.
But this constant desire for blood and violence, and revenge is something your nation one day will stand for. Good day to you, you fine gentlemen are the breeding ground for hate.

#61: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: ozka420 PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:23 am
    —
Ernie, you dont seem to undestand the politics of the world powers today.
Its simply divide and conquer, they dont care a shit about doing anything in the name of good. Its all about profits, every soldier you loose is a penny earned.

And since you display such a irrational feeling of NATIONALITY, for a nation that stands for taking more and giving less, makes you just another DUMB FUCKING BRAINWASHED AMERICAN.

#62: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: ozka420 PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:30 am
    —
There is a word for people like you, sheople, just blindly following and accepting what your leaders tell you to do, or what they say is true.

#63: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Therion PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:10 pm
    —
ozka420 wrote (View Post):
There is a word for people like you, sheople, just blindly following and accepting what your leaders tell you to do, or what they say is true.

To be honest, I'd love to see these leaders dead too. Any of these greedy corrupted bastards who hold power.

#64: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: kawasakyLocation: Zagreb, Hrvatska PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:42 pm
    —
http://www.guernicamag.com/blog/2652/noam_chomsky_my_reaction_to_os/

#65: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Andreus PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:29 pm
    —
ozka420 wrote (View Post):
This is just stupid, feels like its the medieval ages again. Burn the witch! Off with his head!
You guys are just blood craving idiots, and this is what our modern society produces.

I'm actually baffled by how a whole nation can walk out on the street and celebrate one guys death, as if it suddenly made the whole world brighter.

That's what i was thinking, yet i won't cry his death. A bastard less on earth, but that won't fix it.

There's a bunch of people out there like ernie that seem to think critizising america automatically makes you anti-american, even when those speaking are american.

#66: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:10 pm
    —
ozka420 Said:

I'm not gonna start a debate wether Osama is the one to blame or not for 9/11.
But this constant desire for blood and violence, and revenge is something your nation one day will stand for. Good day to you, you fine gentlemen are the breeding ground for hate.
Ernie, you dont seem to undestand the politics of the world powers today.
Its simply divide and conquer, they dont care a shit about doing anything in the name of good. Its all about profits, every soldier you loose is a penny earned.

And since you display such a irrational feeling of NATIONALITY, for a nation that stands for taking more and giving less, makes you just another DUMB FUCKING BRAINWASHED AMERICAN

And I Say:

Nice posts.....

This has got to be a LOW LIFE Muslim terrorist
LOVER, NO question about it!

You have insulted some of the members of this
site calling us IDIOTS!

So you hate AMERICANS? right Shitter?
And I'm DUMB FUCKING BRAINWASHED?
Nice talk......Why don't you do us all a favour,
If your SO SICK and if you don't like what you see
here go find a Muslim Web Site to
post on You Worthless piece of SHIT!

#67: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:27 pm
    —
.....heading to trainwrecks.

#68: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:07 am
    —
Haha  Ernie you're a moron.

Does that make me a muslim too?

#69: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: dj PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:40 am
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
.....heading to trainwrecks.

What is your take Mooxe?  Since you served for NATO mission in Afghanistan (and served in Iraq?).

I think the only real way to "win" is to develop political solution that addresses the root cause of the fuel of the fundamentalists recruitment power.  President Obama is their worst nightmare.  He is Liberal, very popular, has Arabic name, first President of African decent (50%) and really gets it about building bridges and improving our international reputation.  We should exploit that to its full advantage...but the right-wing nuts in America are constantly trying to stop him, accuse him of being a Muslim, accuse him of not being born on U.S. soil, call him a Socialist/Communist or draw Hitler mustache on opposition rally posters.  (how can he be both a Communist and a Nazi?)

Ernie - no the torture tactics and hatred towards Muslims directly contributes to the fundamentalists ability to recruit fresh martyrs.  That idiot "preacher" in Florida that burned their book - put troops at grave risk.  Experts claim that foreign fighter recruitment surged significantly after the international media reported the allegations of torture in Guantanamo Bay and the prison camps in Iraq.  It is debatable whether or not the torture did help find his compound.  Forbes just ran column claiming it didn't.  

All the anti-U.S. comments were rich...let's see if your country was attacked by this Fundamentalist Psychopath.  You'd be okay with that?  As President Obama said, "you should have your head examined if you think the U.S. raid was unjustified".  To those cynics that claim America is vengeful and blood-thirty...then why did President Obama NOT release the death photos?  Because he is class act and demonstrates we are a nation of ethics and civility.

One little trick America can do - we can be smart like Brazil and be 100% self-sufficient and stop importing any oil.  Unlike the lies by the right-wing & friends at Big Oil - Brazil did this by using ethanol based on sugarcane/agriculture...NOT by using oil.  America would be smart to not even use oil at all in the future and use ethanol / alternative fuel that can be 100% produced domestically without worrying about running out.  The oil won't last forever any way...especially with the rapid emergence of China/India as consumer.  Eventually the fundamentalists would lose $ by wealthy financiers based in the Mid-East if the OPEC nations see big decline in revenues.  Most of the 9/11 criminals including Bin Laden himself are Saudi's ...America's #1 Arab ally and Mid-East Oil producer.

#70: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:37 am
    —
buuface said:

Haha  Ernie you're a moron.

Does that make me a muslim too?

I  say:

A very intelligent post.. I'm surprised you can spell
the word Moron...I don't know if your a Muslim or
not, howerver, your post shows that you are immature
and should not converse with ADULTS.

#71: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:54 am
    —

I  say:

A very intelligent post.. I'm surprised you can spell
the word Moron...I don't know if your a Muslim or
not, howerver, your post shows that you are immature
and should not converse with ADULTS.

Learn how to use the quote button, you bloody idiot.

#72: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Ernie_M PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:51 am
    —
I prefer to do it my way, is that OK with
you professor?

Bloody....ahhh I know were your from
and you should be ashamed of yourself.
You sound on edge, go play a game of
CC5, blow things up you'll feel better.....

#73: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:24 am
    —
It's actually the Jews fault.

It's actually the Catholics fault

It's actually the Falun Daffa's fault.

Let's pick on some group that is different to my group and blame them.

#74: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:48 am
    —
Quote:
That's what i was thinking, yet i won't cry his death. A bastard less on earth, but that won't fix it.

There's a bunch of people out there like ernie that seem to think critizising america automatically makes you anti-american, even when those speaking are american.

i think you are spot on on both points

Nice post

#75: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:33 am
    —
Concur.  What a great debate!

#76: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: pagskier PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:46 pm
    —
Hahaha

Osama sons are saying that they will put up accusations agaisn`t Obama for violations of International laws....
hahaha, I could have expected a human right group or something
but the sons of the man... that is unbelievable Shocked

who did talk about that?? lol  Wink

Ny Time article about that

#77: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:05 pm
    —
Hahaha

Osama sons are saying that they will put up accusations agaisn`t Obama for violations of International laws....
hahaha, I could have expected a human right group or something
but the sons of the man... that is unbelievable Shocked

who did talk about that?? lol  Wink

Ny Time article about that

Actually, there's no difference, he looks like a pacifist hipster type and says that he renounces all violence.

#78: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: dj PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:30 am
    —
Senator McCain just stated today that the Torture methods did not help find Bin Laden.  The intelligence was gathered outside of the U.S. and not even by Americans.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/12/mccain-stands-firm-on-opposition-to-torture/

Ernie your argument about justification of torture has just been blown-out.  And by a warmonger Rightie at that.  McCain knows what it is like to get repeatedly tortured and beaten as Vietnam POW.  Torture is not cool.  Glad that all the Bush officials that have been boasting and bragging that they should get all the credit...got debunked.

Now the Congress is being shown the death photos.  He did in fact get shot in the eye as some reports claimed.

Last edited by dj on Fri May 13, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

#79: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:38 am
    —
For mine Osama reaped what he deserved.. live by the sword etc..
Did he deserve a trial ? I dont believe so... self confessed mass murderer of innocent civilians in a deliberate act... as for people saying he was unarmed and assinated... well yes, as were many of his victims, but they weren't the leader of a terrorist organization.

Robust discussion is what this post deserves.
Name calling is a bit low. Somebody once said that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but i have allways enjoy it.. so lets try that fellas...
Muslims are not the "enemy"...
Terrorists are the "enemy"...
Terrorists who have sympathy are called "Freedom Fighters"...
Terrosits who win are called the "New Goverenment"...

#80: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: dj PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:51 pm
    —
Bin Laden's father was an honorable man and respected engineer.  Not sure about his children.  His son should stop his complaining...he should speak with the 3000 families that lost their moms or dads due to his father's sick fanaticism.  We obtained Bin Laden's family DNA from his sister, whom lives in America.

Only in America, would the families of our most hated enemies want to live among us.  America must be doing something right for Bin Laden's own family wanting to live here.  Also the family of Adolf Hitler lives in America.  You can't really pin any responsibilities on the family...but he should stop with his petty demands considering how despicable his father was.  Hitler's family lives in ultra-secrecy...somewhere in the Great Lakes region of the U.S.

#81: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Therion PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:16 pm
    —
To be honest, that guy may be psychologically damaged from living in Afghanistan and having a terrorist as a father.
Normal people don't "denounce violence of all kinds".
Since he has left Afghanistan instead of fighting there, he may have an extremely idealistic stance on violence.

#82: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Dima PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:46 pm
    —
so funny Very Happy.
it's like CW myths - no proves, but everyone believes as Empire of Good says so Smile.

nvm of that SEALs rock anyway.

#83: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:54 am
    —
Dima wrote (View Post):
so funny Very Happy.
it's like CW myths - no proves, but everyone believes as Empire of Good says so Smile.

nvm of that SEALs rock anyway.

Im not sure what CW myths are but its confirmed by Pakistan and Al Queda that Osama sleeps with the fishes.. of course Russian secret services may have another take...

#84: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:17 am
    —
Unconfirmed reports state that Oleg Gorgievsky, retired KGB resident (London Embassy), has said that commuications from the FCD (First Chief Directorate) Department V (wet affairs) of Moscow Centre are currently revealing a Trostkyite Movement (White Russian emigres)(possibly acting as subversives against operation RYAN) actually have OSBL.  This is actually not true.

Reports state that he is being kept at KGB HQ at Yasenevo in a 'sedated but happy frame of mind' in a fish tank.   Major General Anatoli Petrovich Bondarev has stated that not all fish bowls are round, that's just western scare mongering.  

PR line reports officer Comrade V.K. Zamorin confirms the fish bowl analogy.  Directorate X (Science and technology) have factually stated that 'sleeping with the fishes' is technically not possible, however are currently looking into ways to convertly gain, via humint, assests and information on how the west do actually do this.......

Dosvidanya.

Dima...Wink

#85: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:00 pm
    —
Well, we are up to 6 pages now, and back to the most important phrase of our lifetimes ...    Arrow

Unconfirmed Reports State  Arrow  

The latest Bin Laden murder was fake, or ...

The previous Bin Laden murders were fake, or ...

Maybe Pakistan is fake, or ...

911 was fake, or ...

The moon landings were fake, or ...

Jimmy Carter is fake, (unconfirmed reports state he is actually dead and was replaced by a 21st century muppet that does not require human manipulation).

Maybe Obama is fake, or ...

The entire US government is fake, (after all, it does seem like really good REALITY TV, just with multiple venues).

#86: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: dj PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:33 pm
    —
Dima the Arab's own media Al Jazeera has confirmed the death of Bin Laden is true, along with Al Queda itself which claimed it would seek revenge.
Secondly America has scientific evidence...for even the most skeptical among us.  Again Bin Laden's sister was used as DNA match with Bin Laden.
Yes there is some CW - Cold War history at work here.  As the Pakistani Intelligence worked as broker to help supply the Afgan "freedom fighters" against the USSR.

As I mentioned previously...I said that eventually the death photos would be leaked.  Boss Obama is trying to do the right thing...over the course of time probably in a few years, some of these photos may get declassified.  He is trying to prevent the use of photos as propaganda tool.

Pakistani "security" officer sold these first photos to Reuters...censored the face but you can still see the resemblance.  Here you go.  No 1000 Virgins for Binnie...just 1000's of fish in the sea.

http://english.aljazeera.net/video/asia/2011/05/201155161514334290.html

#87: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:50 pm
    —
Pakistani "security" officer sold these first photos to Reuters...censored the face but you can still see the resemblance.

I think those three picutres (the non-blurred versions) are already in circulation. There were 3 that I saw, and no one looked like Bin-Laden. Some US Congressman has stated he saw the photos (more than 3), actually 12 (I think), and Bin-Laden's photo was interesting since brain matter was oozing out of his eye socket.

Of course, it could be fake brain mattter ...

But then again, the Al Jazerra video definately looks fake, and ...

The Pakistan Military Acadamy looks fake too, and ...

The blurred photos look fake (because they are blurred)
 Laughing  

He [Obama] is trying to prevent the use of photos as propaganda tool.

Naw, not really, Obama knew the fake photos would be eventually leaked by the fake Pakistani millitary to the fake Reuters news agency. That way, Obama can create fake propoganda, to draw attention away from his fake birth certificate, and his fake presidency.

#88: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:48 pm
    —
US Public Television series Frontline has some great programs on the subject including the latest on the US Kill/Capture Missions. One older one to check out is THE MAN WHO KNEW.

Frontline

#89: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:17 am
    —
Brake thanks for the link

#90: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:05 pm
    —
The big news here about this during the weekend was; "they found porn in the OBL complex..."

*sigh*  Rolling Eyes

#91: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Panzermayer PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:42 pm
    —

#92: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:54 pm
    —
lol

#93: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:13 am
    —
Porn.. herbal viagra.... what next ?

#94: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: southern_land PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:45 am
    —
...and for those who believe OBL died years earlier, that his occasional vids have been an evil CIA machination and this whole killing is a cunning election stunt...

Bin-Laden-s-Afterlife.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  169.94 KB
 Viewed:  261673 Time(s)

Bin-Laden-s-Afterlife.jpg

#95: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:05 pm
    —
Ah yes, the CIA  Exclamation

I was wondering when someone would get around to them.  Arrow

It reminds me of the the fake photograph of the NSC where fake counsel members (some with fake expressions) where viewing a fake monitor of the fake raid (the helmet cams were turned off after infil) while it was being summarized by the the fake CIA director to the fake president and the fake secretary of state, who was later airbrushed out of a facsimile (but still fake) photograph.

Or it reminds me of Dealey Plaza, where a fake CIA counter-assassination team, posed as fake hobos, to provide cover for a fake local PD security detail, who were assisting a fake but Secret Service, who were providing fake protection, so that a fake assassin could be framed with a fake weapon to collaborate a fake autopsy performed by fake NAVY physicians, who ordered the creation of fake photographs and where fake bulllet fragments were collected and supplied to fake FBI agents who wrote a fake report which was remanded to a fake commission which presented their findings to a fake archive for historical purposes.

#96: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:46 pm
    —
Stwa are u fake?

#97: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:57 pm
    —
Three weeks and they have already produced a documentary about it; "The death of Osama Bin Laden"  Shocked
Discovery Channel premièred it this Sunday, I watched it yesterday. Don't know what to think about it, it answered a lot of "how", "why" and "when", but how much is true and how much is propaganda?  Confused

My initial thought when I heard of the death of OBL was that the Delta Force had been busy, and according to this documentary a few of them could have been aboard the Blackhawks. Must have been nerve-wrecking to watch the video-feed of the operation without sound, especially when the chopper went down, and I must admire the SEAL's for their ability to "adjust, improvise and overcome" when this happened!

#98: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:08 pm
    —
Could make a Pocket Mod;)

SEALvsMujahideen

A single Map

I need choose a CC.....maybe CCMT;)

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#99: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:15 am
    —
Top secret photos reveal Osamas burial at sea....
URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/catchandrelease.jpg/][/URL]

#100: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: kawasakyLocation: Zagreb, Hrvatska PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:18 pm
    —

#101: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:40 am
    —
What was he doing in that compound?

osamagaming.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.94 KB
 Viewed:  254874 Time(s)

osamagaming.jpg

#102: Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am
    —
New cocktail over here called The Bin Laden

Two shots and a splash

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1