Just wanted to say hello and thank you all for all the mods!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Just wanted to say hello and thank you all for all the mods! Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:53 pm
    —
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hello, this is my first post on the forum. I never posted anything or registered before, but I'm am following you guys for a few years now and I thought I got to join 2 :)

One question doh.. is there an overal tool to look at tank specs, like armor or infantry weapons specs and information about them.. for the close combat games? I can read about those weapons in real life back then on the net.. but I'm not sure of these specs are also accurate in the game. Just asking, because i wanna know all about it.. for example in the gjs mod 4.4:

- like HHL (german anti-tank grenade the distance the soldiers can trow it) or
- Tiger tank (top armor thickness for mortar grenades) or
- what the difference is between a panther A & a panther VG, because they look the same but i can't find a difference..  find it very interesting to know, thanks!

Thanks for all the cool mods!! you guys are great!
If you want to play GJS mod inland campaign, add me on gameranger ske (aka chessmaster)

Best Regards!

#2: Re: Just wanted to say hello and thank you all for all the m Author: RyzLocation: Boston, MA PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:45 pm
    —
chessmaster wrote (View Post):
Hey guys,

One question doh.. is there an overal tool to look at tank specs, like armor or infantry weapons specs and information about them.. for the close combat games? I can read about those weapons in real life back then on the net.. but I'm not sure of these specs are also accurate in the game. Just asking, because i wanna know all about it.. for example in the gjs mod 4.4:

I recall a tool for cc games that showed a silouhette of a tank and woulkd put the values of armor thickness. Much better than looking at two databases! I have not edited in years, so that's all i got for you.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1