Bring back Tippi-Simo
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: Bring back Tippi-Simo Author: Therion PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:45 pm
    —
I miss his antics.

#2: Re: Bring back Tippi-Simo Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:41 am
    —
Therion wrote (View Post):
I miss his antics.

Which antic ?
Racial intolerance?
Rampant patriotism?
or just the stupid jokes?

#3: Re: Bring back Tippi-Simo Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:06 am
    —
He's allowed to come back as soon as he emails me an apology about everything Blackstump listed. I am not keeping him out, he's choosing not to come back.

#4: Re: Bring back Tippi-Simo Author: Therion PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:26 pm
    —
Blackstump wrote (View Post):
Therion wrote (View Post):
I miss his antics.

Which antic ?
Racial intolerance?
Rampant patriotism?
or just the stupid jokes?

All of them Laughing .

#5: Re: Bring back Tippi-Simo Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:04 am
    —
Can't say I agree with all his views  Rolling Eyes

But I Kinda miss his antics as well

takes all kinds........

#6: Re: Bring back Tippi-Simo Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:32 am
    —
Well if this was a democracy we could put this to a vote...

BUT we can see just how well democracy works in the real world(at least all those who pay taxes).
So im happy with a benevolent dictator (and thanks for that mooxe... you old pirate). As long as the bills get payed, and we can have a whinge and bitch without direct abuse or religous fervour.(im quite happy to hear your political view)

Racism is a dead view... we all have the same type of dna, so get over it.

Ive long held the view that the worlds problems are not connected to religion, ( definitely been based there) but should be more correctly termed tribalisam. Religion having been used as an excuse for 2 thousand years.

Racism = they are different from me so i hate them.
Religious difference =  they pray to different gods to me so i hate them.

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1