Struggling to install MODs for CC5
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Struggling to install MODs for CC5 Author: drakaar PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:18 pm
    —
I'v been trying to download the Stalingrad and Kharkov mods for CC5 and I manage to download and unzip the plugin files but when i come to unzip the map files into the map folder im constantly hit with error messages that say that jZip can't create the file. I then get the message for every map in the file. I'v tried re-downloading both files but get the same problem. Is there anything anyone can suggest? I can't see it being a problem with jZip as it unzips the plugin files no problem

#2: Re: Struggling to install MODs for CC5 Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:29 am
    —
Tough one... try winrar or winzip.. first to see if  it is a jzip prob

#3: Re: Struggling to install MODs for CC5 Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:38 am
    —
Yes definetly. Everything on this site was zipped with WinRAR.

#4: Re: Struggling to install MODs for CC5 Author: weertsy PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:08 am
    —
Hi Drakaar,
I don't know if you have solve the problem yet or not but I had a similar problem, re plugin worked map files didn't. I had used this program to unzip files for other mods no problem, so I went into try whatever and see what happens. I think I solved it by getting the map files off the matrix games website (same file - different site). You could also try doing the maps individually or, what I normally do, extract the files (if you can first get that far) into a seperate folder and then cut and paste into the Maps folder. The second option was advice from the good community here.
Anyway, I hope it all works out. Smile

#5: Re: Struggling to install MODs for CC5 Author: matthewhalosLocation: Davao City, Philippines PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:47 am
    —
WinRaR will be the best software to unzip those kind of files

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1