Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Meuse Mod

#1: TLD port - release date? Author: Amgot PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:35 pm
    —
Hey Tejzd,

I've been waiting for a TLD port for a long time, and you already mentioned the fact that you have a version of the mod running on TLD. Do you have any plans for a public release, so we players can enjoy it? And if yes, do you have any estimate of the release date? I believe TLD has been pretty thoroughly patched, so I guess it's time to let us play with this baby! ;)

Thanks for all your work on the mod.

#2: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:36 pm
    —
Hey Amgot,

Yes, Meuse has been converted to run on TLD/WAR and has been for a while in its original CC5 form. Will there be a public release? At times I've wondered if/why given the comments/feedback on re-releases.... But since some others have committed to help do some updates I owe it to them to release their updates/work to a wider audience. Meuse for CC5 mod only had 17 original maps, thus we are working to get rid of the CC5 maps and change/expand the strat map. Things are progressing but there is still a lot to do so I will not give an ETA...

As for TLD/WAR they have been pretty thoroughly patched so hopefully we see a final official patch for both soon.

#3: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: Amgot PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm
    —
Great news, keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the release.

Try to give use some teasers from time to time. Wink

#4: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:56 am
    —
At times I've wondered if/why given the comments/feedback on re-releases....

#5: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 am
    —
I don't see how that comment is fair when in just about every case a Mod is way better than the game itself.
It would be a shame NOT to see Meuse released,but it is your choice.

#6: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 pm
    —
Work continues on Meuse....

Good progress is being made on replacing all the CC5 maps originally used and adding the 20 additional maps possible under WAR/TLD. Still a lot of map coding and the new strat map to do, so no ETA yet....

#7: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:30 pm
    —
Good Notices!More Thanks Tejsdz Wink  Wink

Maybe in LSA in a Future??

#8: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 pm
    —
Yes, would love to move it to LSA to take advantage of the some of the LSA specific features; blowing bridges, stacking BG's, going under bridges, etc.

Though changing the data from WAR/TLD to LSA will take some effort as the BG forcepool is completely different and then there will have to be some data changes due to the elements/weapon calculation changes made in LSA to make things more consistent.

Last edited by Tejszd on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

#9: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: Amgot PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:13 pm
    —
Good to see some progress on this, I'm eagerly awaiting this mod.

The plan is still first to port it to TLD, and then to LSA, right?

#10: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:27 pm
    —
Thanks, I would like the LSA version to be there too! Looking forward to it.

#11: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:07 pm
    —
I'm looking forward for the LSA version as well Smile Hopefully it would be released towards the end of 2011 (?)

Good luck Tejszd and whoever helps you on this

#12: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 am
    —
Short term there will not be an LSA version but maybe down the road.

Just moving Meuse from CC5 to WAR/TLD has become a much bigger project as it is no longer just a copy/port of the mod. Almost every map is being replaced or updated and 20 are being added to use the full 64 allowed in WAR/TLD. Progress has been good but there is still a fair amount to do;

Data files pretty much done (BG's, teams, weapons, vehicles, etc.)
56 of 64 maps drawn/updated
34 of 64 maps coded
new start layer still needs to be drawn

#13: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:35 am
    —
Thanks for the update. GL.

#14: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:58 am
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Short term there will not be an LSA version but maybe down the road.

Just moving Meuse from CC5 to WAR/TLD has become a much bigger project as it is no longer just a copy/port of the mod. Almost every map is being replaced or updated and 20 are being added to use the full 64 allowed in WAR/TLD. Progress has been good but there is still a fair amount to do;

Data files pretty much done (BG's, teams, weapons, vehicles, etc.)
56 of 64 maps drawn/updated
34 of 64 maps coded
new start layer still needs to be drawn

wow!
thanks Smile

#15: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 am
    —
great work Tejszd!

#16: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: fry30 PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:41 pm
    —
good job buddy this is a remake just like WAR and TLD. Keep going there are many who are excited for this!

#17: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:35 pm
    —
Meuse for tLD is fantastic, and pretty challenging playing solo against the French AI (MUCH more than CC5 was), and it will only get better when/if Tejszd releases.

#18: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:46 am
    —
fairly hard against the german AI too.  I've been playing a "do it yourself" French counter attack GC from the left side of the strat and have lost more french tanks than is good for me

#19: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: Amgot PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:18 am
    —
Thanks for the update, can't wait for this baby!

#20: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 am
    —
Anyone up to assist with map coding to speed up the release date???

Close Combat Series -> Meuse Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4