TLD port - release date?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Meuse Mod

#21: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:43 am
    —
I can help.

#22: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:10 pm
    —
You should consider the legal implications of coding maps

#23: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:09 am
    —
So True,  Exclamation

But I am guessing I am not going to actually have to do that on this one, eh  Question

For several reasons, me thinks  Laughing

#24: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:32 am
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):
So True,  Exclamation

But I am guessing I am not going to actually have to do that on this one, eh  Question

be[color=green]cause [/color]they're so f[color=yellow]rigg[/color]ing cool?

Last edited by southern_land on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

#25: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:38 am
    —
southern_land wrote (View Post):
Stwa wrote (View Post):
So True,  Exclamation

See Schrecken,

I told you so. I am clairvoyant, eh  Question  Laughing  Confused

#26: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:56 am
    —
hmm odd there should have been a map image attached there

Origny-Sainte-Benoite Demo CCS.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  224.2 KB
 Viewed:  13602 Time(s)

Origny-Sainte-Benoite Demo CCS.jpg

#27: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:16 am
    —
"The maps?  You can't the maps"  from the movie "a few good map coders"

"Code away Merrill. Merrill... code away."   from the movie M. Night Shyamalan's Codes

"You like Codes?  How you like that Coding?"  from the movie Will good Coding

" You're not an idiot. Huh! You're not a goddamn looney now, boy. You're a coder!"  from One flew under the coder's nest

Tyler Durden: "It's only after we've lost everything that we're code to do anything."  Codeclub

Don Corleone: "I said that I would see you because I had heard that you were a serious man, to be treated with respect. But I must say no to you and let me give you my reasons. It's true I have a lot of friends in politics, but they wouldn't be so friendly if they knew my business was drugs instead of gambling which they consider a harmless vice. But coding, that's a dirty business."  Codefather  aka the Godcoder

Kilgore: "Charlie don't code!"  Acodealex now

Sergeant Al Powell: Excuse me, sir! But what about the body that fell out the window?
Dwayne T. Robinson: Well, who knows? Probably some coder, got depressed.   Code Hard

Code away my good man, the sooner the remaining maps are coded up the sooner the full mod will be released

#28: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 am
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):
southern_land wrote (View Post):
Stwa wrote (View Post):
So True,  Exclamation

See Schrecken,

I told you so. I am clairvoyant, eh  Question  Laughing  Confused

common dude you're not gunna let that put you off are you?   Anyone else?  I'm working 12+ hours a day at the moment and have run out of steam...  PM Tejszd and volunteer before it's too late

#29: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:26 am
    —
Thank you for offering to help Stwa!

Here is the exterior and interior jpg map images for the city of Charleroi. Please use 5CC with the LSA element file for coding....

*** Deleted Attachment ***

Last edited by Tejszd on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total

#30: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 am
    —
I can probably start coding sometime around Feb 13th or so,  Arrow

meanwhile  Arrow

#31: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:38 am
    —
I will only get a few days in February ...

I can get a few weeks later in the year  Arrow

#32: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:36 pm
    —
Origny-Sainte-Benoite Map is one beautiful MAP!  A fine crafted - jewel - !!

And those 2 screenshots have an aura of mystic !  Very Happy

#33: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:14 am
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):
I will only get a few days in February ...

I can get a few weeks later in the year  Arrow

Cool thanks, every day helps, you might find coding faster than you expect once you get started.  PM me if you need any help

Another image to titilate you... this one is already coded and in the 44 map version,   "tres diobolique" as they might say in France (if they couldn't actually speak French)

Couvin demo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  282.84 KB
 Viewed:  13845 Time(s)

Couvin demo.jpg

#34: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:40 am
    —
Nice work boys, looking forward to it  Very Happy

#35: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:33 am
    —
Beautiful looking map SL

#36: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:17 am
    —
There are 3 maps that still require coding to have the 44 original strat maps all done and 10 maps to go to have 64 maps done for the new strat map (which is still needs to be done). All data, graphics and sound is good to go....

#37: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: bernd_nowak PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:19 am
    —
Looking great!!!!!

#38: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:39 pm
    —
wow, can't wait to play this mod! thanks for your effort

#39: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 pm
    —
Pretty excited as well!

#40: Re: TLD port - release date? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:31 am
    —
doncherry map 1940

Doncherry EXT.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  375.07 KB
 Viewed:  13596 Time(s)

Doncherry EXT.jpg

Close Combat Series -> Meuse Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 4