CCMT....The death of a PC game?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:12 pm
    —
Hi!

This game really death?

no active players?

Site Matrix administrators....Why they have not uploaded the last recent mods?

I have a bunch of new things to revitalize CCMT,taking advantage of the opportunity to play 5v5.

if someone confirms that CCMT is NOT dead I'll post screens of all completed projects.

If CCS wants to go to the web these mods please send me a PM.

#2: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 pm
    —
Ok...  I can't find even one player to play... CCMT /  CC2 Mod. ~ Let Alone ~ 10!  

But I AM still Alive!  Very Happy  

Soooo  i suppose that counts! for something :P

* And something Drew me to Check in today for new posts for Matrix's latest CC game...  "LAST STAND ARNHEM"  Smile

#3: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:16 am
    —
I have it but only played h2h a couple times.

#4: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:55 am
    —
When it came out and i saw the game was called ModernTactics it was dead for me!

#5: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:16 pm
    —
Under normal conditions I can convert any CC5 mod of format CCMT in 4 hours!

#6: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:19 pm
    —
say they wish to play and I'll put in a tray Laughing

GJS
RSR
BOB
Meuse

#7: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:07 am
    —
Arrow

Last edited by Stwa on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:41 pm
    —
Hi Comrade;)

you know I think like you Wink

I hope that something like what you like and enjoy Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CCV RSR1.0 in CCMT

Some volunteers to test????

#9: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: Therion PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 pm
    —
Multiplayer is the best, especially when there are many players on each side. At least you don't have to get frustrated by the idiocy of the AI.

#10: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:19 pm
    —
Arrow

Last edited by Stwa on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

#11: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:41 pm
    —
Arrow

Last edited by Stwa on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

#12: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:17 pm
    —
RSR IS FINISHED Laughing

is true, Matrix has a packet of RSR maps that come in handy to create missions!

Some volunteers to test????

#13: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: Therion PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 pm
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):
Maybe,

But consider the following when objectively assessing multiplayer.

1. The last official version (from Matrix), does not work in multiplayer.

You can play on an older version. It has pathfinding problems on some maps, though. I wonder if it could be fixed by just copying maps from the new version...

Stwa wrote (View Post):
2. The last people to use the game successfully in multiplayer may have been USMC or RAF, and they are not using CCMT, but rather an un-released (to the public) version of CCM.

I played in multi-player with the Simtek guys. I haven't seen any difference between it and playing against the AI Wink .

Also, I played against one Polish player. It was a lot of fun. We planned to start playing with more Polish players but I had to quit when I upgraded my comp and had to move to Linux.

Stwa wrote (View Post):
4. Depending upon the multiplayer missions, you may have to ORDER people to play OPFOR. This can only occur in the armed services.  Laughing

Just create a decent scenario and people will play it. Also, why would people not want to play OPFOR?

Anyway, at least the player won't spoil your game by not showing up (AI in attack), blindly running/crawling at you and getting massacred (AI in attack on tiny maps), moving out from its starting positions, getting spotted and massacred (AI in defense).

#14: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:32 am
    —
Arrow

Last edited by Stwa on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#15: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 am
    —
Seeing the large number of active troops.....decision to close the mod¨s factory!

Good Luck

#16: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 am
    —
All manufacturing is now being moved to China - Great Wall mod making factory is hiring talented westerners.

#17: Re: CCMT....The death of a PC game? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:58 pm
    —
China's factory to know that CCV RSR1.0 and Bloody_Omaha have been moved to CCMT successfully.

where I can send the curriculum vitae schrecken?? Laughing

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1