De-mining minefields
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

#1: De-mining minefields Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:43 am
    —
Hi,

I'm playing the Africa 40 mod as the allied and have ran into a minefield that stretches across the map. Now, I don't think I have any engineer troops in the force pool, or any mineroller tanks. So, what is a guy to do?

Cheers,

MajorFrank

#2: Re: De-mining minefields Author: matthewhalosLocation: Davao City, Philippines PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:53 am
    —
well for infantry, you must order them in sneak mode....that should help them pass on the minefield without casualties but the disadvantage is it consumes time.....

for the tanks, well, find a good spot for them to pass......if there are no places to pass.....hold them back and put them in a position where they can still have a good LOS so they will never be useless and can still support the infantry

#3: Re: De-mining minefields Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:42 am
    —
Ok, thanks, didn't know about the sneaking thing. Enjoying playing the mod otherwise.

#4: Re: De-mining minefields Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:08 am
    —
Can you shoot Mines with Tanks and have them explode?

#5: Re: De-mining minefields Author: matthewhalosLocation: Davao City, Philippines PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:39 am
    —
I think it only has a 23% chance that the tank can destroy some mine by firing it's main gun.....

#6: Re: De-mining minefields Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:21 pm
    —
I was wondering if any mines were triggered, destroyed or dismanteled, are they back the next time in the same battle.. ? or are they only back when there is a totally new battle on the map with a different bg attacking?

thanks

#7: Re: De-mining minefields Author: matthewhalosLocation: Davao City, Philippines PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:57 am
    —
if you are currently playing an operation or a campaign, the mines which are triggered, destroyed, or dismantled will never be back.

if you are playing a single battle only, there of course the mines will be replaced.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1