Mouse right-clicking
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Mouse right-clicking Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 pm
    —
Anyone else having problem with clicking the mouse right button in CC5? When I try to give orders I sometimes have to click several times to get the action menu to appear in order to choose an action for a particular unit. Can be troublesome in hectic moments in the game.

I don't think it's my mouse because it seems to work otherwise.

#2: Re: Mouse right-clicking Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:57 pm
    —
I know this doesn't really answer your question, or sort you problem, but you know that there are keyboard shortcuts?

#3: Re: Mouse right-clicking Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:40 pm
    —
Yea I know of the keyboard shortcuts, haha. Mainly I use the mouse though.

Figured out what the problem was, mouse was breaking up, and got a new mouse. Warranty was still on so got a new improved one for free.  Smile

#4: Re: Mouse right-clicking Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:53 pm
    —
MajorFrank wrote (View Post):
mouse was breaking up

Shocked

#5: Re: Mouse right-clicking Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:51 pm
    —
CSO_Talorgan wrote (View Post):
MajorFrank wrote (View Post):
mouse was breaking up

Shocked

Shocked

Wat?

#6: Re: Mouse right-clicking Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:21 am
    —
It just sounded somewhat dramatic.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1