Tournament House New CC Games?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: Tournament House New CC Games? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm
    —
Is it possible to add the new close combat games to Tournament House? Has this been discussed? With gameranger going so well as a hub it seems like it might be worth the effort?

http://www.tournamenthouse.com/

#2: Re: Tournament House New CC Games? Author: Priapus PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:32 pm
    —
Yeah, a competitive league is something I've considered in the past. You could certainly count me in if it was organised.

#3: Re: Tournament House New CC Games? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:33 pm
    —
It could happen, but it won't. I am sure Homba wouldn't mind a few new games added to TH. I would be the one adding them though, and thats too much work these days for me. Someone would also need to oversee any irregularities and handle game disputes. Its a lot of work.

#4: Re: Tournament House New CC Games? Author: kawasakyLocation: Zagreb, Hrvatska PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
It could happen, but it won't. I am sure Homba wouldn't mind a few new games added to TH. I would be the one adding them though, and thats too much work these days for me. Someone would also need to oversee any irregularities and handle game disputes. Its a lot of work.

When it happens some new categories in the TH forum must be added also. Right now everything is shut down except general discussion and cc2 forums due to that bot attack several months ago.

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1