Angriff!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#21: Re: Angriff! Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 am
    —
Personaly I like LSA (but I'm not the best experienced player here to say which version is the best). Sure there are still flaws (mortars and mg42 but it can be modded - troops under fire begin to crawl to fast and some stratmap problems) but I think that the improvements are interesting (sure it is not CC6). So if some improvements are done in the future by Matrix to fix these problems, LSA can be a good base for Stalingrad.

#22: Re: Angriff! Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 am
    —
Manoi wrote (View Post):
Personaly I like LSA (but I'm not the best experienced player here to say which version is the best). Sure there are still flaws (mortars and mg42 but it can be modded - troops under fire begin to crawl to fast and some stratmap problems) but I think that the improvements are interesting (sure it is not CC6). So if some improvements are done in the future by Matrix to fix these problems, LSA can be a good base for Stalingrad.

Hey Manoi,

It has been a while! It is good to see you back on the modding frontier! Looking forward to your Stalingrad version of LSA! I'm also slowly starting a new project for LSA called battle of the Rhineland. I need some help with textures and I believe you to be to one able to help me out! Would you be willing to help me out on some things? I remember you original stalingrad mod contained a fairly large amount interesting details for maps. Would you be able and willing to share them. Or tell me how you have made them back then?

CHeers Buck

#23: Re: Angriff! Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:05 pm
    —
I will definitely be interested in this, really great that modders make new mods that are more authentic etc.

#24: Re: Angriff! Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:25 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):

Awesome news Manoi & Dima!!!

This!

#25: Re: Angriff! Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:10 pm
    —
Well this is GREAT!
The best mod ever is COMING BACK AGAIN!

Dear Manoi, I must admit that at the time of cc5 I modded many things of your mod, expecially about weapons.
I found many errors at time, or I would say imperfections, like the time of fire of various weapons, the number of shots, etc. Small things that can be quickly fixed.
I must admit that I've some experience in CC weapons and teams, and I would be pleased to help you in creating the database of the game.
I can create soldiers, teams, weapons with precision and, if you want, following your instructions or taking them from you CC5 mod. I'm not so bad with images, for example I could create squad icons in CCLSA style, export images and so on.
Finally I'm not so bad with sounds and speech, and can work on different speech taken from CC3, your mod, the winter stalingrad, and creating a new speech for example for vehicles (using normal speech with the addition of engine and weels sounds).
If you need my help (our help, we are 2 here), just make us know.
For the STALINGRAD!

#26: Re: Angriff! Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:55 am
    —
sorry for the few news but I'm very busy for the moment so I had to slow down the maps production. I'm always motivated to make a new version of this mod but the lack of time and the current lack of the community interest cool me down. Is it worth to spend all my time on this mod for so few players? I have worked on 10 maps so far, I have drawn a lot of new vehicles (only as maps elements), boats and trains (I have 7 sorts of locomotives done, 3 different armored trains - I hope to make them able to fire if the mod is transposed in the future to lsa with its fixed units, same thing with gunboats). I wil in every case not rush the mod.

#27: Re: Angriff! Author: pagskier PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 pm
    —
I`m def. interested  Very Happy

#28: Re: Angriff! Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 pm
    —
Would be nice to play this mod with LSA features  Razz
keep on the good work

#29: Re: Angriff! Author: dj PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:58 am
    —
Too modest Manoi.  You and Dima put together probably the most popular and highly anticipated CCV mod of all-time.   People still want to see your mods, make no mistake.

#30: Re: Angriff! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 am
    —
Definitely interested Manoi !!!

#31: Re: Angriff! Author: Aetius PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:52 pm
    —
Upcoming mods are the only reason LSA is still installed on my PC, really looking forward to the Stalingrad mod.

Sure the close combat community isn't large in numbers but i think everyone who owns CC5 and plays mods at some point played the CC5 Stalingrad mod (and loved it), LSA  Stalingrad will be no exeption.

#32: Re: Angriff! Author: Santini PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 pm
    —
I hope there is still motion on this, be it LSA, CC5 or PITF...

#33: Re: Angriff! Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:16 am
    —
it will be for the Pitf version.

#34: Re: Angriff! Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 pm
    —
For those who have facebook (the site is under construction...)

Angriff on facebook

#35: Re: Angriff! Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:38 pm
    —
Good Idea Manoi;)

THANKS!

#36: Re: Angriff! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:05 am
    —
Manoi, definitely looking forward to what you and the team do with the next Stalingrad release!!!

#37: Re: Angriff! Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:40 am
    —
Manoi, I found this thread while just searching around in the forums trying to catch up with what is going on as I am a fairly new member. I have played the other versions of Stalingrad many times previously. I would just love to see a new version of this classic. Keep up the great work.

#38: Re: Angriff! Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:31 pm
    —
Bump Smile.

Was there ever any progress on porting Stalingrad to one of the newer CC releases?

#39: Re: Angriff! Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:28 am
    —
Wow, 2 years since the last post. Yeah what's up with the porting of Stalingrad? Smile

#40: Re: Angriff! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:00 am
    —
Unfortunately, for the Stalingrad mod port and its fans, Manoi got hired/pulled into working on the next Matrix CC The Bloody First....

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3