problem with custom scenarios
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: problem with custom scenarios Author: val14 PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:31 pm
    —
Hy,

I use close combat 3 and plugin manager and i have much custom scenarios.
But there is a problem : I have always now this message : "enable to open the file e:\data\maps\(name of a map).mmm"

But the map is there  : in the maps folder !

help me please

#2: Re: problem with custom scenarios Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 pm
    —
First, remove and replace the map in issue.

#3: Re: problem with custom scenarios Author: val14 PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:06 am
    —
It's done and it doesn't do anything.

if i want to create a new scen, the download maps don't appear in the maps box...

#4: Re: problem with custom scenarios Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:23 pm
    —
It may be faster to resolve your in issues in gameranger chat. Have you used custom maps in cc3 before? What map is having problem? So many questions.

#5: Re: problem with custom scenarios Author: southern_land PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:58 am
    —
have a look in your maps folder, make sure the map in question isn't in a seperate folder ie all 5-6 files relating to that map should be in the maps folder

#6: Re: problem with custom scenarios Author: val14 PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:05 am
    —
it's ok !!!
I use CC starter and it's ok

#7: Re: problem with custom scenarios Author: CiggyLocation: Nelson PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:31 am
    —
i have this problem sometimes when the files in question have been named wrong.
just find the file its unable to read and rename it to the name its looking for.
eg. rename 'USnames.txt' to 'ùønames.txt'

this is just one example i had on the normandy mod

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1