Dak_Legion Guide of Mods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Dak_Legion Guide of Mods Author: ErwinSp PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:54 pm
    —
Hi.

I spoke with Legion and he told that there's a Guide of Him, here in CCSeries, to make mods (i think it's in Spanish) and it can be very usefull for me to begin to learn to change things in the games, and known the functionament of CC.

Another typus of guide going to be very welcomed (in english or spanish pls).

My proposal is to learn how the game works and how can i make my own modifications to play and for fun this coming Holidays.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Erw

#2: Re: Dak_Legion Guide of Mods Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:13 pm
    —
Hi!

this is gadgetmunter spanish guide

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=124

In the Close Combat Players News, July 12th, 2008(pag 6) Mooxe wrote.....

DAK_Legion's Spanish guides on modding have been converted and added to our content section. His guides cover how to use Gadget Munger and how to create CC3 maps. Visit the Modding Section to view DAK_Legions's guides and the others we have posted.

Mooxe enlighten!!!

#3: Re: Dak_Legion Guide of Mods Author: ErwinSp PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:39 pm
    —
Thx Legion

#4: Re: Dak_Legion Guide of Mods Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:04 pm
    —
I will have a look in the next couple weeks. I believe some of them may have been removed because of a font problem.

#5: Re: Dak_Legion Guide of Mods Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:28 pm
    —
THANKS Mooxe!

#6: Re: Dak_Legion Guide of Mods Author: ErwinSp PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:05 am
    —
Thx Mooxe.

Regards

#7: Re: Dak_Legion Guide of Mods Author: Rek PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
I will have a look in the next couple weeks. I believe some of them may have been removed because of a font problem.

i´m also interested... i´m begining in modding Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1